Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Mark Leonard's Performance In "Unification"

It was a wonderful performance by Mark Leonard. I agree it was incredibly difficult to see Sarak in that condition.

I liked this very much. Mark Lenard did an excellent job in portraying Sarek having almost totally lost control over his emotions.

It almost brings tears to my eyes when Sarek tries to do the Vulcan hand sign in the end of the conversation with Jean-Luc, fails and Jean-Luc has to help him :assimilated:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Mark Lenard was a great actor. I thought he did a wonderful job in all of his roles on Star Trek.

Stardate:213753.9

I agree it was a great performance.Very very moving.Its so sad that a man of his statue and ability had to die like that.

I hated to see noble Sarek end his life with such a tragic illness stripping away his mind like that,but Mark Lenard gave us a great performance.

RIP Sarek :drool:

It was a very good performance. Stewart and Lenard seemed to work very well together.

They sure did, didn't they???!!!

I saw Mr. Leonard at a Con years ago and he was the most incredly REAL person. Not vain, full of himself or fake. He was wonderful to watch and listen to. it was great that they had him on TNG!