Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Did the Xindi use what i think they used!?

Stardate:213753.3

I am not putting any of this in spoilers because i warned that there were spoilers in the description.

Is it just me or did the Xindi use a transwarp conduit!?Now i could be wrong but if they did i wonder where they got this technology.Also if they have it i think Enterprise is in real trouble cause they can pop in and out whever they please.Another thing is that if they do have it why dont they use it to just open a conduit next to earth,surpise them and destroy the planet???

What are your thoughts on this??

maybe they did... the borg might have got the technology  by assimilating the Xindi :P

Stardate:213753.9

I kinda thought the same thing.That would be an interresting corralation

Can Transwarp be used for a surprise attack? what i mean is, u might crash if u came out of it too close to your target. u still have to approach at impulse, no?

It did look like a transwarp conduit but I don't believe it will turn out to be the same thing. So often with ENT things have turned out not to be what it seemed and that's what I think is happening here, we are being baited into the wrong conclusions. I suspect it will have something more to do with the Spheres.

Didn't Trip (or was it Malcolm) say something about it possibly being transwarp? I remember someone saying saying something about it. I'll be sure to re-watch and listen for it.