removed

Who here likes Asian foods?

Do you like Asian Cuisine  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Asian Cuisine

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't Know

I sure do. It's gotta be my favorite kind. There's a place in Canada (I'm not sure if it's in other countries however) called Bad *buttocks* Jack's and it serves subs (real subs! if you want a roast beef sub, they cut the pieces right off the roast for you there. its not processed), and i also serves these amazing rice bowls. I love the teryaki beef rice bowls. :assimilated:

Chinese and Thai are my favorite.I don't like Indian so much,and hate curried anything :assimilated: .I also like some japanese dishes(though no sushi of any variety),like the rice bowls and soups. :laugh: There was a little Vietnamese cafe a block or so from my home,and I used to eat there a lot,too.However,the place was burned to the ground last year during an asian gang war in the area(the cafe owner's sons were members of one gang,and their rivals torched the place...stupid).It has,unfortunately not reopened.

I love Chinese and Thai foods. Unfortunately, good restaurants don't exist in my small town. San Francisco has some great Chinese and Thai food though.

Chinese only.I'm a coward when it comes to trying new foods.I know I like chinese food.I'm not sure I would like any other asian cuisine,and am too chicken to give it a try. :P

I don't eat out much,and when I do its usually McDonalds or some such place.But my grandma likes to eat out,so once a week I'll take her wherever she wants to go eat,and its usually this little chinese resteraunt near her senior retirement village.Its our day out.She gets a kick out of it,and so do I.I like the food just fine.

My favorite Asian food is Chinese food. I crave it ALL the time. I love the sweet and Sour Soup. I also love the Mongolian Beef and Rice; the dumplings are to die for. There's another favorite The Crab and cream cheese filled wontons.

Listing these goodies is making me hungry. HAhahahehehe.

Chinese food is the Bomb. :P

Love asian food.Took the family out for Chinese tonight,actually.Great stuff.I've been out for korean before,and I loved the kimchee (I probably spelled that wrong).The only other asian food I have tried was japanese,which I also enjoyed.

I do like Chinese food, especially because I visited this fascinating country twice. There is a great differance between the food you get abroad or inside the country. But nevertheless I like the way my fav chinese restaurant cooks for us Germans.

The best food I ever ate was in Hongkong a dish called beggars chicken. This was a chicken baked in clay flavoured with lotus. You couldn't image how wonderful this smelled and tasted. I'll never forget it!!!

Thai food is also one of my fav cuisines. Korean only if Kjong, one of my friends, is cooking herself.

Yeah, I do love Asia and Asian food!!!

If you'll ever get the chance to travel to Asia - do it!!!

Asian food is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!! :look:

Unfortunetly I hardly ever get to eat it because I'm the only person I know who likes it, the only time I get it is when my friends and I go to the place that has a taco bell right next door so they can get food too.

As i am Malaysian/asian citizen, I do like chinese foods,I have tried

Korean BBQ foods,Indonesian Padang Foods,and Japanese foods..

Thai is ok

Chinese yes

Indian yes

Italian yes

French yes

Spanish yes

American ...hmmm yea

Jamaican YES I love Ackee mmmm

OK not all Asian but .... wth?

I like Asian food. Specifically:

Vietnamese

Thai - especially Chicken Satay and Pad Thai

Chinese - yes! Korean - some but not the spicy stuff

Indian - Some but not too spicy

Some Philippine food

Fillipino

Chinese

Thai

Vietnmese

:yucky:

Edited by Odo

I like Chinese /Asian foods

General Tao Chicken for one

and Peanut Dumplings is also good.

Restaurant Zing near where I live

2.Seafood most of them except calamari however have been known to make exceptions now and again

3.Curry Chicken with rice

I like Thai, Chinese and Japanese food. Some Indian I like such as Tandoori chicken, but can't stand indian curries, like Thai curries though and Tom yum soup and any noodle dish.