1. 1. What's your hair colour?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Red
    • Black
    • Green?
    • Other
    • Gray!

My hair color is brown. :assimilated: (and I have never changed it and I am not planning to do so :laugh: )

Mrs. Captain Picard

I was Blonde in my younger days,now going bald :assimilated: so my wife shaves it once a month :laugh:

You did forget to list a hair color in your Poll..GREY..Comes with age I guess..My hair used to be black but that was a long time ago...It's mostly GREY now..

I dont know whaty colar my hair is it is mostly brown some blonde but never colored :assimilated:

Edited by Roetae

My hair is brown: the most popular hair colour (popular as in a lot of people have it, not everybody loves it). I dye my hair red every once in a while but it always washes out in like 3 seconds. But it's okay, I say to myself, my hair is thick and brown and luxiourious, just like Worf's. :P

My hair color is reddish brown. It's more red than brown. And no I didn't dye it brown or red to make it darker or lighter than it already is. I was born with this color. It's genetics. I inherited my hair color and eye color for that matter from my dad's family. :P

Well,I was going to post a pic of myself,but when it comes to computers I'm afraid I don't know *poopie* from shinola,as my dad likes to say...

maybe when therabidirishman gets home in a couple of hours,he can help me with it...

My hair color is blonde.

Edited by warbird_crewman_joran

Well,I was going to post a pic of myself,but when it comes to computers I'm afraid I don't know *poopie* from shinola,as my dad likes to say...

maybe when therabidirishman gets home in a couple of hours,he can help me with it...

My hair color is blonde.

Oh,no I won't.

After that picture of Wonder Woman,Takara "treated" us,to this week,I couldn't possibly post your mug.Two such shocks in the same week would run all the members away from this site,permanently. :clap:

My hair color is blonde.

Oh,no I won't.

After that picture of Wonder Woman,Takara "treated" us,to this week,I couldn't possibly post your mug.Two such shocks in the same week would run all the members away from this site,permanently. :clap:

That's mean,therabidirishman!Shame on you. :)

My hair is naturally brunette but I have coloured my hair quite frequently over the years. Only one or two strands of grey creep in but that's all. Usually I have a red or burgandy colour added to my hair. My hairstylist is great so I just sit down and say do what you want and it always turns out great.