Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

pool league

well tonight i start my pool league. i love to play pool. the only problem is i now cant watch ent i must tape it. thank god for vcr's. anyone else here enjoy pool? i joined an APA league. if we win the local championship, then state, we could go to vegas. i know its a long shot. but who wouldnt love a mostly paid trip to vegas. oh yeah. :borg2::laugh: down with my opponents :assimilated::laugh: .

I play a mean game of 9-ball.I started playing when I was nine,coincedentally.My uncle played professionally with some success in the 70's.He even beat Minnesota Fats in a tournament in Florida in '77 or '78.He might have gone on to bigger and better things as a professional,but he died in an auto accident just before he was set to step-up to the next level.Its unfortunate.

I play a mean game of 9-ball.I started playing when I was nine,coincedentally.My uncle played professionally with some success in the 70's.He even beat Minnesota Fats in a tournament in Florida in '77 or '78.He might have gone on to bigger and better things as a professional,but he died in an auto accident just before he was set to step-up to the next level.Its unfortunate.

What was your uncle's name?Maybe I have heard of him.I have a passing interest in professional billiards. :assimilated:

The only time I play pool is on the PC in Yahoo Pool as Baz1472003,I do play alot of snooker for my local Social Club and I am Capt of my team,who just happen to be top of the league :assimilated:

What was your uncle's name?Maybe I have heard of him.I have a passing interest in professional billiards. :assimilated:

Mel Scheafer.

Edited by trekkiebabe