Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

HOT MAMA, no its not what you think

im watching VH1's HOT MAMA's its about celeb moms, and their children. my god i cant beleive the kind of money people spend on clothes and maternity stuff, and stuff like strollers etc. example a stroller they showed was 2100 dollars, some of the outfits, 150.00 to 200.00 dollars. i just cant fathem where money means that little to me. they were saying on a kids menu, rack of lamb 22.00 i dont even spend that much on myself at dinner 99.99999999 percent of the time, other than the occasional indulgance and that may be once or twice a year, a good meal for me usually runs about 12.0 to 15.00 bucks, plus incidentals, and this dont happen often usually its friendlys or something like that.i dont know, maybe im just a cheap s.o.b. or not. what do you think?

Edited by cptwright

I don't think you're a cheap SOB. I agree that the amount of money that some of the rich and famous spend on stuff is unbelievable. I could not imagine EVERY spending even $20 for one outfit that a baby would probably wear three times before outgrowing.

When it comes to restaurants there seems to be a correlation between price and size of portions - the more it costs, the smaller the portions. I'll take the dives I go to for lunch over a fancy place any day.

When it comes to restaurants there seems to be a correlation between price and size of portions - the more it costs, the smaller the portions.

You sure got that right!

I agree with you.I'll take a good ol' downhome diner (called "Greasy Spoons" in my neck of the woods),over a fancy resteraunt anyday.

When it comes to restaurants there seems to be a correlation between price and size of portions - the more it costs, the smaller the portions.

You sure got that right!

I agree with you.I'll take a good ol' downhome diner (called "Greasy Spoons" in my neck of the woods),over a fancy resteraunt anyday.

Agreed.

We call diners that here in Fresno,too. :assimilated: