Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

Favourite Character!?!?

Major Hayes. He was strong,determined,vigilant and definitely the go to guy for getting the job done! :yahoo:

Major Hayes was a great character. Its too bad he only got to spend a little time onboard the Enterprise before being hurled back in time to marry Bree VanDeKamp only to die once again............ :)

First two seasons... Trip. Then they really dug into the whole relationship between him and T'Pol, which I didn't care for. Third season would have to be Archer. Bakula really did some great acting in the whole Xindi miniseries. Fourth season would probably be Malcolm. His was the one character that didn't get too cheesy for me, other than Hoshi and Travis, both of whom I feel were mostly furniture (not the fault of Park or Montgomery, mind you). Never cared much for Phlox either. Maybe it's just the character of Phlox itself I didn't like. Nothing bad in Billingsley's acting, really, but just not a character I liked.

And I did like Shran and Porthos quite a bit too.

Major Hayes. He was strong,determined,vigilant and definitely the go to guy for getting the job done! :roflmao:

Major Hayes was a great character. Its too bad he only got to spend a little time onboard the Enterprise before being hurled back in time to marry Bree VanDeKamp only to die once again............ :roflmao:

I agree. LOL!!! :roflmao: