Sign in to follow this  
captainfreeman

NCAA College Football

:dude: Sorry,Captain.We can't win every week,I guess.

I was surprised to find out Washington State manhandled Oregon,too (or at least they were the first half.I don't know how the game ended up.But I can assume from your uncontrollable sobbing,the Ducks lost?).

This is a peculiar football season,college and NFL. :laugh:

Last week was an anomaly,captainfreeman.And Oregon isn't alone.So far this year a lot of major BCS powers have been humbled by mid-major teams(and I'm not implying the Washington State Cougars aren't a BCS caliber team).This is shaping up to be one odd year for football at all levels of the game.

:laugh:  :ang:  :wub:  :saintdevil:  :unsure:  :thumbs:  :drool:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I have had occasion to feel the same way about Fresno State this year.I had high hopes for this season.Then the week before the opening game,our starting QB went down (along with three other starters),and it was all over before it began.Our starting QB Paul Pinegar is still hurt,and we've got Colorado State this saturday in Fort Collins (which is not an easy place to win in).I hope we win there,but am preparing for the worst.I only hope we do well enough in-conference to at least make either the Silicon Valley Classic (again,we beat Georgia Tech in that bowl last December),or the Humanitarian Bowl in Boise.We already beat Louisiana Tech,a team predicted to win the conference,so the only worries I have conference-wise from here on out are San Jose State (a rival that always plays well against Fresno,if not against anyone else),and Hawai'i.I shouldn't discount Boise State,either.They are another great mid-major power.