Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

She had a blonde moment

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. — A judge has brushed off a Connecticut woman's claim that L'Oreal Inc. ruined her social life when she accidentally dyed her hair brunette with one of its products.

Charlotte Feeney of Stratford said she can never return to her natural blonde hue, a shock that left her so traumatized she needed anti-depressants.

She says she suffered headaches and anxiety, missed the attention that blondes receive and had to stay home and wear hats most of the time.

A Superior Court judge dismissed Feeney's 2005 lawsuit Monday, saying she never proved her allegation that L'Oreal put brown hair dye in a box labeled as blonde. The company also had disputed the claim.

Feeney's attorney, David Laudano, declined to comment and she could not be reached after the judge's decision.

While every element of this story is painfullly idiotic - how can this chick be such a ditz to think hairdye is forever? Oh if it were so - but no - roots grow out their natural color - and too quickly at that. If this chick's roots aren't aren't growing out blonde - well it isn't L'Oreal to blame.

The most idiotic part of all this is that it took 3 years for the court to dismiss the lawsuit.

Edited by I am the Wishfire

Who is so stupid as to put dye in their hair without checking to see that the bottle is the same number/name as the box? And how do you not notice the color instantly? I've dyed my hair every color in the rainbow and brown hair dye looks very different than blonde. Also, I recently went from jet black hair to light brown with my hair in tact, it's quite possible, especially with the help of a good colorist. Of course she seems to think being brunette is a fate worse than death so why am I surprised. :sniffle:

... a shock that left her so traumatized she needed anti-depressants.

She says she suffered headaches and anxiety, missed the attention that blondes receive and had to stay home and wear hats most of the time.

^$%(^"*@%&

Oh, waaaaaah! :eekout:

Whatever. I'm blonde, and I get absolutely no attention whatsoever.

While I firmly support the 8th Amendment, I also believe it'd be fitting to have this woman find some consolation for her grief... in the arms of Lt. Van Roy.