Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If you could own a personal ship...

What kind of ship would you choose? Would it be a shuttlecraft, a scout ship, or what? Try and pick something that you could fly yourself, or would only need a few people to run. Tell us the one that would be your personal ship, and then tell us which one you'd pick for pure fun.

Personal ship:

Enterprise-E Captain's Yacht

Allthough we barely saw this ship in Insurrection, it'd be perfect for just relaxed cruising arround space. Only complaint is the cockpit is kind'a dull. :blink:

Fun ship:

Enterprise-E Suttlecraft Ago

Who could pass up a cargo shuttle with an off road vehicle? :bow:

NOTE: Try and pick something that was seen on screen, if obscure, let us know what episode/movie. Also, here's a link that might help you choose if you have more than once choice. Click here.

Good question...

I cannot decide between two shuttles...

1st

The Enterprise E Argo shuttle (the one you already mentioned, CJLP), with or without the car in it, I don't care :dude::dude:

2nd

A Reman shuttle, Scorpion or whatever it was called :laugh: like seen in Nemesis. Not very comfortable, I know, but very good-looking :)

I think... I take the Argo shuttle :dude:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yeah, but you need a crew for that size of a ship.  What about a ship where you wouldn't need a crew?  If you like the Klingon Bird of Prey, perhaps you'd be interrested in the Federation Scout Ship?

Didn't you say we could pick any vessel that we could either operate alone or operate with the aide of a small crew?My pick would also be a B'rel class ship.

Yeah, but you need a crew for that size of a ship.  What about a ship where you wouldn't need a crew?  If you like the Klingon Bird of Prey, perhaps you'd be interrested in the Federation Scout Ship?

Didn't you say we could pick any vessel that we could either operate alone or operate with the aide of a small crew?My pick would also be a B'rel class ship.

Sorry, forgot about the small crew line, and that the Klingon BOF only needs a crew of 12. :saintdevil: