removed

Who's going to win the Cup?

So how about some pre-season geusses?

Who's going to win??

Personally I'm cheering for the

OILERS!!!

They're my hometeam, baby!

eocf.gif

My hopes are high. Just like every year. (And every year we get killed once we make it to the playoffs. :blink: . BUT THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT!)

Some pics:

Click for Spoiler:

aaa.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

aaf.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

030413Oilers_Stars_08.jpg

Edited by bysty

Personally, I'm cheering for the Leafs. I love the team (not the owners (cheap)) so very much. Been a fan for 17 years. Can they win it? God, I hope so.

From an objective point of view I think Vancouver could take it or maybe Anahiem, Detroit, and as much as it pains me to say it...Ottawa. :blink:

But I think that if the Leafs defense can come together with the rookies and possibly another acquisition they will have a legitamite shot.

I also like the Oilers and I think they're a solid team, don't like them as much as the Leafs, my hometown team (I'm from Cambridge).

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Personally, I'm cheering for the Leafs. I love the team (not the owners (cheap)) so very much. Been a fan for 17 years. Can they win it? God, I hope so.

From an objective point of view I think Vancouver could take it or maybe Anahiem, Detroit, and as much as it pains me to say it...Ottawa. :blink: 

But I think that if the Leafs defense can come together with the rookies and possibly another acquisition they will have a legitamite shot.

I also like the Oilers and I think they're a solid team, don't like them as much as the Leafs, my hometown team (I'm from Cambridge).

i would love to see the leafs and the oilers in the stanley cup playoffs.

and, yes, i pains me too, but ottawa does have a chance. im not a fan of the team, but them winning the cup could really help the club out. Canada can't afford to lose another NHL team. (heck, we invented the sport! lol). and even if the oil dont win, as long as we beat those darn stars in the playoffs. (id also love to have them play colorado in the playoffs again. colorado's a solid team.)

i like the leafs, but i dont love them. its rare for people to love both edmonton AND toronto. lol.

(by the way calgary flames suck. hehehehe)

I would love for a Canadian based team to win Lord Stanley's mug as well. I agree that many of the teams look pretty good. I don't really have a favourite team right now as I have been left adrift in a sea of sadness since my beloved Jets left town. :blink: When watching HNIC or TSN hockey I usually cheer for whatever Canadian team is playing but I do cheer more vigourously for the Oilers. South of the border I'd have to go with Colorado. With the additions of Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya they are going to be very impressive even without Patrick Roy.

Can you hear the theme from Jaws?

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS

Okay,you canadians stop laughing at me!I know San Jose has an ice cube's chance in hell,but they are my team and I've followed them since they were founded (until then I cheered for the Canucks,since Vancouver was the closest city with a professional team,to where I live in Oregon...but when the 'Frisco bay area got a team,I changed aliegiance).They've got heart,at least.

Can you hear the theme from Jaws?

SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS

Okay,you canadians stop laughing at me!I know San Jose has an ice cube's chance in hell,but they are my team and I've followed them since they were founded (until then I cheered for the Canucks,since Vancouver was the closest city with a professional team,to where I live in Oregon...but when the 'Frisco bay area got a team,I changed aliegiance).They've got heart,at least.

well, i dont like to say this, but the oilers dont have much of a chance either. lol. but ill never lose faith.

I usually cheer for whatever Canadian team is playing but I do cheer more vigourously for the Oilers.

I always new you were the best, Takara! lol.