Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

TNG Caption Contest #1

Rules:

1. Entries must comply with the STF Terms of Service
  2. Maximum two entries per member. Just remember that having multiple screen names does NOT mean multiple entries. One member with multiple screen names is still one member!

Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. Central Time (18:59 GMT) 28 Sep 2008.

Here is your first image:

CaptionContest1.jpg

"Made in C....H....I.....N....A....... China? "

"Worf, the next time I tell you to phaser someone, shoot them, don't bludgeon them to death with the phaser itself. Oh, look, you even cracked the casing... That's coming out of your paycheck!"

Why do I have to kiss him to awaken him? Where's Troi when I REALLY need her?

No Worf, I've never see a man killed by a phaser set to "souffle," either. And be SURE and tell me if you hear anyone running through the door right behind me! That's an order!

Thank God he's only stunned! We never should have been playing Simon Says with an alien who didn't have a universal translator! But I swear I said "Stun yourself with a phaser." I DID NOT say "Simon says - stun yourself with a phaser!"

"Worf, the next time I tell you to phaser someone, shoot them, don't bludgeon them to death with the phaser itself. Oh, look, you even cracked the casing... That's coming out of your paycheck!"

Congratulations to I am the Wishfire. You're caption received the most votes cast in the TNG Caption Contest #1. Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you will continue to participate as I would like the caption contests to continue indefinitely.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Woo-hoo! Thanks, everyone who voted for me!

Let's see if we can do it again for CC#2. :sniffle: