Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

This is the horror film

I think that this is the horror film most of us have been waiting for. It looks like it will be real good so I can't wait to see it.

Checked out the film, it was really good. The plot actually surprised me a bit, if you liked Blade this flick will appeal to you. Also Kate Beckensale is hot.

That's your prerogative of course but I wonder if you missed the point, demons and Satan have been removed from the equation and been replaced with the idea they exist because of bad science as in Frankenstein. See the difference?

That's your prerogative of course but I wonder if you missed the point, demons and Satan have been removed from the equation and been replaced with the idea they exist because of bad science as in Frankenstein. See the difference?

Perhaps, still, Vampires and Werewolves are of Evil origins, so, I'll pass. Interresting idea about having them be freaks of science though.

Here's an interesting tidbit for fans of the film. You know the guy who played Raze? He's the hulking black lycan with the really deep voice. Apparently he was the writer/producer of the film....here's a link with an interview with him.

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5775

He seems like a pretty cool guy. I also like his character in the film too.

i've watched the trailer and i guess this film could be very interesting B) i don't like vampire-and-werewolve-movies (damaged by "buffy" B) ) but this film seems to be more darken and evil so... why not?

My daughters have been pleading with me to let them watch this film.I haven't decided yet.They are 16 and 14,and are quite mature for their ages,but I don't feel entirely comfortable with modern horror films.There tends to be extra profanity,sex,and violence to make up for a general lack of good storytelling,in most of them.

Sirius, my advice is to try and convince them not to see this. I usually avoid R-rated movies as they have far too much blood&gore, violence, profanity, and sexuallity, sometimes nudity. I do make exceptions, like the "Terminator" movies, but most I don't watch.

Depends on your beliefes, how you feel on Vampires, Werewolfs, and dark/evil things of that nature. If they're teenage girls, I'd say to not let them see this movie, despite how mature they act. That's my advice.

My daughters have been pleading with me to let them watch this film.I haven't decided yet.They are 16 and 14,and are quite mature for their ages,but I don't feel entirely comfortable with modern horror films.There tends to be extra profanity,sex,and violence to make up for a general lack of good storytelling,in most of them.

Being a fan of the film,f I would probably say that you shouldn't take them to this film. One of the postive thing about the film is it's strong female lead, but it still has a lot (a lot) of violence. Also their are some grotesque things in the movie (nothing on the level say Evil Dead or Suspiria) but enough to make some of the scenes hard to watch...or how I and my mature 20 something friends would say...whoa cool. Nonetheless, it's still rated R for some mild language and violence, but the sexual tones are some what toned down compared to other vampire movies (Dusk till Dawn, Blade and JC's Vampires.)