Sign in to follow this  
mfa_angelfire

IF U HAD A CHOICE WHAT RACE WHOULD U BE?

Hmmm, hadn't thought about being a Q. I've always wanted to be a Vulcan. :blink:

What about human? I would love to stay human :blink:

Well, if it MUST be an alien race I have to pick, I would say: Borg. Yes, I would like to be a Borg B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

As much as I admire certain aspects of the many humanoid species who inhabit the Star Trek universe,I'd have to stick with being human.They seem to have more fun than the other various races.

I can't decide between Klingon and Human.Humans seems to have great lives going for them in the Star Trek universe,but Klingons are just so damned cool! :blink:

Okay,if I could belong to a prominent house,I would chose to be Klingon.

Otherwise,I'd prefer to be a human farmboy on some far flung,beautiful colony world.Populated,hopefully,by gorgeous farmgirls..... B)

It would have to be Human for me but if I HAD to pick another species I would prob go for Klingon :blink: I mean to say look at those Klingon women B)

Well, if it MUST be an alien race I have to pick, I would say: Borg. Yes, I would like to be a Borg  B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Same here!!! B) :lol:

:blink:

Betazoid.I'd love to have telepathy,and be empathic.Also,I have yet to see a single Betazoid woman who wasn't breathtaking.

hmmm other than remaining a simple human....

As my favorite :lol: would like to know what it is to be human(Data, of course), I would like to know what it is to be an android. To have that knowledge, to have the strength...that would be great. LOL, Android is one of my nicknames anyways.