Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Vulcan techniques and you

What Vulcan technique would you rather learn?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What Vulcan technique would you rather learn?

• Neck pinch
    • Mind meld
    • Ability to keep a straight face when someone tells a joke (repress emotions)
    • Other

Neck Pinch for me, too. It is an interesting thing, I would love to learn how to do that :tear:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Vulcan Neck pinch for me too..Be an easy way to get away from an annoying situation/conversation.. :tear:

Mind meld would be my choice.

Then I could help people who claim to be innocent and can't prove it.

I doubt that would be permissible in court. :blink:

Stardate:213715.9

Neck Pinch.So when my friend Danny says something really stupid I can reach out and say "Good Night Danny!!"

I remember seeing Spock once manipulate another person (a Kelvan?) with his mind,from inside a makeshift cell.I'd like to be able to do that.I'd also like to have the Vulcan mind's ability to recall virtually everything that's ever been stored therein.I'd be a genius! :blink:

I would like to learn the neck pinch, but I think it is called a Death Grip.

No, it's neck pinch. They just called it the death grip once to trick someone. A Romulan I think.

Without having to repress my emotions, I would like to learn their composure, and perhaps their ability to focus and meditate.

I dont know about you folks but I want to experiance the " pon-far " sex with a vulcan woman is next to "freaky".MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :blink:

Edited by emojams

Neck pinch, Neck pinch!!!!!!!!!!

Neck pinch for me, so I can make some one like my cousin to shut up!!!!!!!!!!

this wil make you wonder when the exclamation point will end doesn't it ?

And I would like to have all the things a vulcan can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely mind meld. If you want to knock someone out (aka, nerve pinch) you can just as easily grab a nearby bat . . . telepathy, now that's harder to come by! :blink:

I would have to go with the No emotions. It would be very nice at times to feel nothing, and to be able to remain calm in stressful situations.

I think the neck pinch would be great and come in handy if you were ever attacked, but can you imagine being able to be mentally bonded to your mate/lover? i think that would rock.

and By the By, it was the Enterprise Incident that the made up "Death Grip" was mentioned, and as Chapel told us, it does not exist. B)

Mine melds would be useless to me most of the time because the risks wouldn't often outweigh the benifits. The neck pinch would be great though. I plan on being a police officer someday, and a neck pinch would be perfect in mayn situations. It causes no damage to a persons body, requires very little force, and is very effective in gaining control over someone. It would hold up in court almost all the time.

I would want to learn Vulcan nero therapy but only from T'pol in her quarters when she had her pj's or less on otherwise iwould definetly want a mind meld Edited by Korthedaharmaster