Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Would you date a Klingon?

If a Klingon Warrior asked you out, would you say yes?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. If a Klingon Warrior asked you out, would you say yes?

• Arr! Yes! Klingons are sexy!
    • No way, bumpy ridges are a turn-off
    • I would but only because I don't want to get him/her angry
    • It would make sense, since I'm a klingon myself.
    • There's no such thing as Klingons, you nerd.

No thank you. My appreciation for facial bumps stops at Romulan foreheads. Those are okay. Klingon mountains are not. :picard-sith:

OH H.E.L.L YEAH klingon ladys are tuff gals i like that in a women,the type of women who could knock you out if you got to big mouthed :picard-sith::frusty:

Hey, why not? If I liked him, enjoyed his company and we had a good time. On planet earth, I've dated many different humans before falling in love with my husband, (several years after being married to him). Anyway, in my single life, I dated some of the most interesting people from different races and cultures. If you enjoy someone it doesn't matter where he's from and whose to say Klingons have ridges ONLY on their foreheads?

Worf,

If your reading this, Please come get me in your jet, I'll be waiting on the tar-mack.

Lida Jean { You know where I live anyway} :wacko: I wish

As much as I love the character Worf, I would not be inclined to go out with him. (Now the actor Michael Dorn ..... :drool: )

Earlier, I said Worf, but now he's my Bodyguard so it might be construed as sexual harrassment. :wub: You know how Klingons are, they'd slap a lawsuit on me so fast! :o :wub:

Edited by Jeanway

Ever see a flat-chested Klingon?  :wub:

Yea, Worf :o :wub:

i would, they are so kewl. such power! :blink: anyways :b-day:

Half Klingon possibly...I fear for my personal saftey, I have never broken a bone and I'd prefer to keep my record clean :flowers:

But, I'd make friends with one in a heartbeat.

OH H.E.L.L YEAH klingon ladys are tuff gals i like that in a women,the type of women who could knock you out if you got to big mouthed :unsure:  :assimilated:

175660[/snapback]

Oh yeah that explains a few things about why you seem to open you mouth to farwith the other women. You like to get thrashed by RC etc. lol j/k

would I date a klingon. You betcha by golly wow I would! All that raw passion and aggression, and wow they could definately deal with my temper. I am, secretly, a klingon. I certainly fill out their clothing!

Personally, i feel that both Klingon men and women are all sexy. I would say yes all the way. If only there were real, but sometimes i feel that i am strong Klingon women myself. I don't take crap from anyone and i am a strong being i like to workout and be independant of myself and i dont care for human males sometimes. With Klingon men, they acually value their women to be worth something to them. And not only that, they love to get rough and hot in the passion of love. Eventough Dax and Worf, one being Klingon and one trill, they suit this example to the fullest. their love for each other may them stronger.

Oh honey...you know that game "Screw, Marry, Kill"?

I would do all of those things to Martok and Worf....their deaths would be with honor, though... :P