Sign in to follow this  
JTKirk1

Carolina Panthers

Well it looks like my Panthers are on thier way to a great season after betting the Bucs yesterday. I hope that thier winning ways continue I would love to see them make the playoffs this year.

Enjoy the moment.Knowing the Panthers,it won't last. B)

Hahahahaha :blink: .

They got one more week of being unbeaten left,at least.I do think they are a great team,though,cuz.I wouldn't be surprised if they made the playoffs.

I'm hoping that they do make it to the playoffs this year it would make sticking with them for all of the bad seasons worth while.

Here's hoping they whip the Falcons.A nice old fashioned blow-out victory would be nice,as I have invested heavily in three panthers players this week in fantasy football.I'll keep my fingers crossed. :dude:

I have 3 fantasy teams.I'm starting Mushin Muhammad at WR and Delhomme at QB on one of them,Mushin Muhammad at WR on another,and Proehl at WR on the third.Don't let me down Carolina! :laugh:

Edited by captainfreeman

Hey,the Panthers rolled again today.Not bad for a team predicted to be the doormat of the NFC South.

Anybody else notice that the Carolina Panthers helmet looks a lot like the Michigan Panthers helmet from the USFL?Is their some type of connection? :lol:

Oh yea I'd love it if they stay undefeated. That would be great I hope they have a good game when I goto see them next month.

Carolina's having a great beginning to their season for sure. I wouldn't be expecting an undefeated season though. Here's my prediction for the rest of their season:

Sunday, October 12 @ Indianapolis 1:00 p.m. L

Sunday, October 19 Tennessee 1:00 p.m. L

Sunday, October 26 @ New Orleans 1:00 p.m. Unsure, but I'll say W

Sunday, November 2 @ Houston 1:00 p.m. W

Sunday, November 9 Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m. L

Sunday, November 16 Washington 1:00 p.m. L

Sunday, November 23 @ Dallas 1:00 p.m. W

Sunday, November 30 Philadelphia 1:00 p.m. L

Sunday, December 7 @ Atlanta 8:30 p.m. L

Sunday, December 14 @ Arizona 4:15 p.m. W

Sunday, December 21 Detroit 1:00 p.m. W

Sunday, December 28 @ NY Giants L

If my predictions hold true this would be a 9-7 season. Possibly a Wildcard berth but I think this is more a season to build on for the future then it is a season for a shot at the Ring.

The best team nobody,including myself, believes will win from week-to-week.As good as they are,I still don't think they will win next week :) (of course,they will most likely make me eat my words again.....)

Edited by admiralpeewee

Have to respect Carolina the way they've been playing.Nobody saw this happening back in August,I know I didn't.I expected the Panthers to finish dead last in the NFC South!

Its hard to believe that after all the games they've won,including dropping the Colts up in Indy,that most sports writers still call their quarterback a bum,and their winning streak "luck". B)

Steve McNair ran all over the Panthers today...

Now,these were the Panthers everybody expected to see! :) 'bout time they showed up for the 2003-04 season.