Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Jake's Clothes

I thought his clothing was pretty bad early on; they were basically one piece jump suits. Later on when they added vests and what not it was actually one of the better civilian outfits in Star Trek, outside of Enterprise.

In "Emissary", when he was fishing on the holodeck, his outfit reminded me of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn. Especially when he was walking out with the fishing pole in his hand.

Other than that, I kinda liked his outfits. I thought they were futuristically ethnic.

I haven't encountered very many civilian outfits on Star Trek (any series) that I've liked.I hate the jumpsuits,I hate the curve-hugging clothes (except,of course on the women).The colors are usually hideous,as are the patterns....I'd need to replicate some 21st and 20th-century attire if I ever found myself in any Trek universe.

I thought his clothing was pretty bad early on; they were basically one piece jump suits. Later on when they added vests and what not it was actually one of the better civilian outfits in Star Trek, outside of Enterprise.

I am in agreement with ~Crims~,on this question.

Yes, early on Jake's clothes looked terrible. :dude: what were they thinking when dressing kids and teens on Star Trek series'.

I agree with Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Jake's clothes looked like they could pass for African attire with a mixture of Ferengi attire thrown in.

We all know how :laugh: dressed on Star Trek DS9. Think about it and the vision will come to you. :dude::dude: