Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Least Favorite Series.

What's your least favorie Star Trek series?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What's your least favorie Star Trek series?

• TOS
    • TNG
    • DS9
    • VOY
    • ENT

My least favorite series is definately Voyager..Not that I don't like and don't watch it..It's just my least fav out of the 5...

I don't have a least favorite. If a show can't live up to my standards, I don't watch. I enjoyed them all equally, with TNG being my favorite. I dunno, that show just seemed to have the best cast. I also loved how the show was more about explorration than the other shows.

Least fav? Don't really have a least fav, I like them all. In fact that should be one of the choices. I'm too much of a hardcore fan to single any of the series out.

Again, I love all of the Star Trek shows nearly equally. I voted for Ent, but it could just have easily been VOY or TNG as my 'least' favourite. All the shows were good and all of them have brought something new to Star Trek.

Least fav?  Don't really have a least fav, I like them all.  In fact that should be one of the choices. I'm too much of a hardcore fan to single any of the series out.

I know, but I didn't think of it before I posted it.

I like all of them, although because we had too choose, I would probably say DS9 (not that I have anything aginst it it, I really like it, just compared to the others, I like it the least.)

my order, although it changes constantly, is:

TNG

TOS

ENT

VOY (lol trekkiemage, it moved up! remember "how are you liking ENT?" :o)

DS9

Well, I love all series.

But, I must admit, there is one I like a little less than the others. And that series is DS9. But I watch it everytime it is on TV (like all the other series), don't get me wrong :o

Mrs. Captain Picard

Well, I consider TOS to be the best Star Trek series, with TNG just behind. Enterprise would have to come in third as it is an interesting and diverse show that manages to be new and refreshing while taking elements from TOS. For me Enterprise has made Trek a 'must watch' show again.

So that really leaves DS9 and Voyager. I did actually quite like Voyager but it was mediocre rather than great, on the other hand DS9 improved drastically when Worf came on board and the best shows of that series almost aways are focused on Worf or Garak. In the end my vote has to go to DS9 as I have never been a fan of long series plot arcs (with the exception of Twin Peaks) as it is not what I expect from Trek, especially considering that the main focus was on war rather than peace.

I love them all! For least favourite it was a toss up between VOY and DS9. I picked DS9 mostly because of the oh so boring whos-going-to-be-the-next-bajoran-religious-leader-and-who-the-chuck-cares episodes, which are even more boring than the I'm-checotay-and-i'm-a-native-american-going-on-a-spirit-quest episodes. But I still love 'em all. :o

I do not have any least favorite series. In fact, I really do not have a favorite. Enterprise has not been on long enough to compare to the others.

I don't have a least favorite. I love them all. I'm really into ENT partly because it is new and I love the new direction TPTB have taken.

It has it's good moments, but I voted for Voyager. There should have been a group of Maquis defectors Who team up with some alien races to attempt to keep Voyager from reaching home.

Edited by SpaceHippie

There's no such thing as Trek series I do not enjoy.I even like the animated series,though I have only read those adventures and never watched them on tv (I pray they are released on DVD one day!).But,if some agitated Klingon put a b'atleth to my throat and demanded I select a least favorite I would have to pick Voyager.(Sorry Janeway...you know I still love ya!)