Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Signature Contest Nominations

Nominate your favorite signature... (Staff members are ineligible)

I'll start by Nominating Elisabeth,

Wondering how I got these scars? and Why So Serious?

JokerSigContestcopy.png

jokercopy.jpg

TheJokercopy.jpg

and DaboGirl,

2646087173_617f54d719.jpg

Djenane the Dabo Girl

I like simple ones. I like Odie's.

dawnpressie.gif

Visit My Minicity- Patriomean

Any man who may be asked what he did to make his life worthwhile can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, in saying... "I served in the United States Navy"- President John F. Kennedy-1963 Naval Academy Graduation

Can I nominate mine please, not being selfish but so many people PM me and tell me how beautiful it is! :congrats::spock::clap:

buddha2.jpg

TAYATHA OM BHEGHANDZE BHEGHANDZE MAHA BHEGHANDZE BHEGHANDZE RADZA SAMUDGATE SOHA

THE MANTRA BELOW THE BUDDHA IS SANSKRIT.

IT IS A MANTRA OF THE MEDICINE HEALING BUDDHA.

Actually, not Odies; I want to nominate mine. Some people PM'd me and suggested it

buddha2.jpg

I like simple ones. I like Odie's.

Can I nominate mine please, not being selfish but so many people PM me and tell me how beautiful it is! :congrats::spock::clap:

Actually, not Odies; I want to nominate mine. Some people PM'd me and suggested it

Yes you can nominate more than one. So Odies and yours are both nominated by you.

Nominate your favorite signature... (Staff members are ineligible)

and DaboGirl,

2646087173_617f54d719.jpg

Djenane the Dabo Girl

I think I know who I'm voting for.... :congrats:

Oh man I wanted to nominate Mike! Oh well. How about mine? I was going to make it so that after what you see here happens, a Ferengi Marauder flies up and steals a letter, but even as it is I had to use maximum compression on it at this length and it still ended up at almost .5 mb big (for best GIF quality it was 2.5 mb for this length) so I decided to eave it as it is, while it's even remotely like it's supposed to look (the colors are completely changed from the real version). Still, I'm fairly proud of it! :whistling:

animation1compressedwaydg1.gif

Oh man I wanted to nominate Mike! Oh well. How about mine? I was going to make it so that after what you see here happens, a Ferengi Marauder flies up and steals a letter, but even as it is I had to use maximum compression on it at this length and it still ended up at almost .5 mb big (for best GIF quality it was 2.5 mb for this length) so I decided to eave it as it is, while it's even remotely like it's supposed to look (the colors are completely changed from the real version). Still, I'm fairly proud of it! :blush2:

animation1compressedwaydg1.gif

Done! And in celebration of your return I've reinstated one you made for me. ;) (it is ineligible for the contest though)

Wow! You still have it?! That's amazing!!! I'm not sure that I even still have those!

No, wait...I found them deep in the reccesses of an unused 100gb "Old Stuff" section of my hard drive. :blush2:

This is your 24 hour notice of the nominations ending, voting thread will be put up tomorrow...

I nominate Cptn_Krunch...

TBG02.jpg