Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Aliens are real

Former NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr. Edgar Mitchell — a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission — claims aliens exist.

He says extraterrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions — but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview in Birmingham, England, that sources at NASA who had had contact with aliens described the beings as "little people who look strange to us."

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a "small gray" — short, slight frame, large eyes and large head.

Mitchell also claimed human technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as the aliens' and "had they been hostile," he warned "we would be been gone by now."

Still hard to accept even from a NASA astronaut.

Edgar Mitchell, in my opinion from studying the Apollo missions and the astronauts that flew those missions was a bit of a cook even back during the Apollo 14 mission. During that mission he was working with someone back here on Earth (privately) to try sending or receiving telepathic messages. It wasn't anything approved by NASA of course, but it was just a private thing he did on his own.

Is it possible to send telepathic messages? I don't know, are aliens real? Again I don't know. But I wouldn't take Edgar Mitchell's word as the gospel on the subject. I'd take what he says with a shaker of salt.

I have proof that aliens exist....I can introduce you to a few of my ex girlfriends. They're proof of alien life.

I want to believe there aliens exist around the space coming to earth

If there is intelligent life in the universe they probably have the good sense to avoid the likes of us.

It makes sense - maybe they don't do first contact until we've reached warp capability.

Seriously, while I believe there is abundant life in the rest of the galaxy - I just don't buy we're being secretly visited.

Statistically it seems likely that of all the stars in the universe, many have orbiting planets, and some may be suitable for life.

However, I don't believe we have been visited, or that human beings have witnessed aliens or alien spacecraft.

The vast distances of the universe make it unlikely that we could communicate with them within practical human lifetimes. Now it's possible that aliens have superior technology but again unless we had compatible technology it's doubtful we'd be able to pick up their signals.

If aliens have said superior technology, it could mean that they have the ability to reach Earth, but it seems unlikely that a highly advanced alien race would lack or fail to use some kind of anti-detection technology.