Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

What are the best scenes?

For me - here are the best scenes:

TMP: When we see the Enterprise for the first time in all its splendour

TWOK: When Spock dies through the glass

TSFS: I actually like the bit where the Excelsior is all powered up to go, all glitzy and high tech

TVH: It has to be any one of the little Earth scenes - "Nuclear wessels", "Hello Computer", "He did a lot of LDS in the 60s", "take these and see me in the morning", classic.

TFF: Erm, oh I suppose when they find "God" and he does the whole "brave souls speech"

TUC: The finale - very thrilling.

GEN: When Picard meets Kirk.

FC: When the Enterprise swoops in to save the Defiant at the battle with the Borg cube.

INSUR: The battle with the Sona - OMG The Joy Stick! And teh look on the Ensign's face when Riker does his thing - so cheesey (this was the beginning of the end for me)

NEM: When the Enterprise rams Shinzon's ship...

what bout ya??

For me - here are the best scenes:

TMP: When we see the Enterprise for the first time in all its splendour

TWOK: When Spock dies through the glass

TSFS: I actually like the bit where the Excelsior is all powered up to go, all glitzy and high tech

TVH: It has to be any one of the little Earth scenes - "Nuclear wessels", "Hello Computer", "He did a lot of LDS in the 60s", "take these and see me in the morning", classic.

TFF: Erm, oh I suppose when they find "God" and he does the whole "brave souls speech"

TUC: The finale - very thrilling.

GEN: When Picard meets Kirk.

FC: When the Enterprise swoops in to save the Defiant at the battle with the Borg cube.

INSUR: The battle with the Sona - OMG The Joy Stick! And teh look on the Ensign's face when Riker does his thing - so cheesey (this was the beginning of the end for me)

NEM: When the Enterprise rams Shinzon's ship...

what bout ya??

Nope. Best Scene in all 10 movies is...

Unknown to Khan, Federation Starships can issue orders to each other when the recipient ship's 'prefix code' is used. While ostensibly recalling the Genesis information from the Enterprise's databanks, Kirk and Spock command Reliant to lower her shields. Kirk launches a successful counterattack, crippling the Reliant, forcing Khan to retreat.

starTrek2.gif

Spock: Each ship is programmed with it's own prefix code...

James T. Kirk: To prevent an enemy from doing what we are attempting... using our console to order Reliant to lower her shields.

Spock: Assuming he hasn't changed the combination. He's quite intelligent.

Khan Noonien Singh: 15 seconds, Admiral.

James T. Kirk: Khan, how do we know you'll keep your word?

Khan Noonien Singh: Oh, I've given you no word to keep, Admiral. In my judgement, you simply have no alternative.

James T. Kirk: I see your point. Standby to receive our transmission. [sotto voice] Mr. Sulu, lock phasers on target and await my command.

Hikaru Sulu: Phasers locked.

Khan Noonien Singh: Time's up, Admiral.

James T. Kirk: Here it comes, Khan. [To Spock] Now, Mr. Spock...

I agree with alost all of those. However I have to concur with DaboGirl about TWOK, and then for FC and NEM I had different favorite moments, as well:

FC: When Deanna says "We've just recieved wrod from the fleet...they've engaged the Borg." It sends SHIVERS THROUGH ME! Also, the bit following that when they listen in on the radio transmissions.

NEM: Data is one of my all-time favorite characters in any series, but what he did at the end was so well-executed and so genuine and so...human...I wouldn't have it any other way.

I agree with alost all of those. However I have to concur with DaboGirl about TWOK, and then for FC and NEM I had different favorite moments, as well:

FC: When Deanna says "We've just recieved wrod from the fleet...they've engaged the Borg." It sends SHIVERS THROUGH ME! Also, the bit following that when they listen in on the radio transmissions.

NEM: Data is one of my all-time favorite characters in any series, but what he did at the end was so well-executed and so genuine and so...human...I wouldn't have it any other way.

The look on Khan's face when the Reliant's shields were dropping... Awesome!

225px-Khan2.jpg