Sign in to follow this  
chimei01

T'Pol's New Look

As the summer went on, I anxiously awaited any info on her new look. Finally, I got what I was waiting for. And I have to say that it was well worth the wait.

I loved the wig she was using at the end of last season. It really fit her character. However, this new style is perfect (a bit like Valeris' cut from ST VI: UC). It's flattering, yet in spirit with "Vulcan fashion" as we've seen it thus far.

And the clothing is stunning. The fabrics and design (with piping and gill-like sides) is perfect for her. I loved them...though my favorite to date has been the white/silver away suit first seen in "Marauders".

Other thoughts? I hope I'm not alone in this. :clap:

I too have been anxiously awaiting the season opener..And I have to say that I like this new look T'Pol very much..I think she looks much better than last year..

But Captain, what she was wearing before reflected her being there as a representative of the VHC. She resigned her commission and now wears what SHE wants to.

I think she looks positively lovely. I approve of the new look and yes, she looks far less padded. She looked like she had a uniboob in that brown piece of crap carpet she was wearing.

As for the "old cat suit" - I thought it was totally appropriate. When one is moving through tight spaces on a ship or entering areas where gravity may be absent, loose fitting garments are a no-no.

and the "busty" look was due tot he empire cut of the waist line. That was a typical waist line for the Romans and was popular again in the early 1800's.

I do prefer the hip-level belt. it adds to the princess line piping following her entire body (vertically). it's just a very classic cut...a great job.

the red (salmon/pink) suit looks like a stretch velvet or velveteen. but i'm just wondering what fabric was used for the blue/silver costume. any ideas?

:clap:

AE, with the way Vulcans do things, do you really think they'd design a uniform as tight as the brown suit? :clap:

:) Maybe not as tight but certainly it would be a drab brown.

I like T'pol as she is played by a very attractive and talented young lady who has the acting ability to make the character interesting. In my opinion T'Pol is the best Vulcan character in Trek since Spock.

I agree TPM, she and her character are taking me where I have never dreamed I would go with a Vulcan female. (No smut intended.)

I like her new look, especially her hair. It just seems to suit her better. Her clothes are better too. More colorful. The silvery-blue one was my favorite. :clap:

Spock had a green tinge on Tos I don't know about the movies and after thinking about it tpol had one for the first two seasons of enterprise and you can really see it on the romulans. I don't have any pics to put up so I am sorry I can't prove it.

Well I haven't seen that many Enterprise episodes, I have seen T'Pol's new look though so I was just replying to that ok, hope you don't mind me replying, I thought that was the intention of this forum to reply to post. :bow:

Greetings...

Was hoping someone would have an idea of the fabric used for the new blue uniform. If anyone has any idea, would love to hear from you. Thanks...

Chimei

:bow:

I really liked the new look, definitely a smart decision by the producers. Mind you, I never had a problem with the original look but T'Pol is almost reaching 7of9 territory here. :bow:

I loved the new look. Much better. Especially the hair, she makes a very lovely Vulcan.

T'Pol's new look is very appealing.I never really focus on things like uniforms,as I'm always too into the story unfolding on the screen,but I think her new look is an improvement over the old.