Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Bad Ending.

Click for Spoiler:

I just got finished watching the new Enterprise episode and the ending was horrible. It was a great episode, but they didn't close it off. No happy-ending ;) , No sad-ending. :lol: I think they should have at least had a ship battle with the Xinidi. :borg2: Edited by Captain Holland

Click for Spoiler:

I thought it was great... DS9 did a lot of endings like that; they're obviously going to do an arc over quite a few episodes.

I just finished it, too, and I think the ending was fine. And, yes, it reminds me of the arcs in DSNine. I like the arcs, rather than a totally new situation this week.

Click for Spoiler:

And the Xindi who died - I kept seeing him as the Trill Expert in DS9's "Dax." No mistaking the way he talks!

All right, all right, y'all - I am now officially watching Enterprise regularly. I KNEW it was just a matter of time! Now I just have to find someone around here with the first two seasons on tape.

Anyone mind if I ask some basic, stupid questions in the future, to make sure that I'm right in my assumptions??

Good ep!

Edited by LadyNarana

Click for Spoiler:

Yes, since it is an arc story I thought the ending was appropriate. When they found the planet destroyed and learned that it had been for some time, I enjoyed the plot twist. It kind of left them with nowhere to go...no leads to follow except to go deeper into the Expanse

Off topic...but to mention the main Xindi character.

Click for Spoiler:

Wasn't this guy from "Canamar"?? I disliked his character then...i disliked him playing this role as well. He screechs when he speaks

Yeah I thought it was a little soon for them to find the Xindi. The plot twist was certainly fine with me. My problem with the episode was that it had no real theme. It jumped around alot. Season openers do tend to do that so I'm not too unhappy. I expect the show to get really good this season. I live for a good arc. What I consider to be the true ending is the scene with Trip and T'pol. Just awful. It was put in there just for the sex appeal and humor. I realize it had a little to do with Trips problem with the death of that girl, but I feel that the solution to his problem was rushed way too much.

All right, all right, y'all - I am now officially watching Enterprise regularly.  I KNEW it was just a matter of time!  Now I just have to find someone around here with the first two seasons on tape.

Anyone mind if I ask some basic, stupid questions in the future, to make sure that I'm right in my assumptions??

Good ep!

Feel free to ask away.

I thought it ended well,being a story arc you don't want things to wrap up too soon. It will be a most of the season before we see what finally happens to the Xindi.

I thought the ending was fine, thats the thing with arc storys, you get only little bits of closure. In this one the the closure we got was for the humanoid Xindi. I don't think we've seen the last of Trips nightmares or his treatment for them.

I didn't mind the way it ended as I love a good story arc. However, my dad hates story arcs and "To Be Continued..." style endings. He only watches TV shows where the story is self contained, meaning that the episode ends at the end of the hour. Sadly, this means he might stop watching ENT... :clap:

I thought the ending was fine. We have a very long story arc to go through and this episode ending left you with "There's more to come", for all the ENT newcomers out there in TV land.

Click for Spoiler:

I liked the ending. It really made me curious what will happen in the next episodes. I can't wait to see them :clap: :) And, I also heard that the whole season 3 will be a story arc... Well, we'll see what happens :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Click for Spoiler:

I am glad there are no quick answers! I was intrigued by this destroyed planet, and the fact that the Xindi know they are there in the Expanse! Makes me want to see more.

i enjoyed it very much, i cant wait to see more. the ending of the hour, is not the ending of the episode, it wont end till were talking about season four next spring. its like my buddy with LOTR, after watching fellowship of the ring, he boycotted it, he wont watch the two towers till the return of the king is out at theatres, then hes going to watch 1 and 2 then go to the theatres, all i ever hear is how he hated the ending, but thats the idea, its NOT THE ENDING.