Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

New pics of my Romulan costume

Well, since my other Romulan uniform pics are about a year old I thought it was time to put it back on and have my brother take some more pics. Let me know what you think and enjoy :cheers: TOS Romulans for the win!!

By tht way he was kind of messing around with the flash and stuff which is why some of them are blurry and some are kind of dark

th_S6300892.jpg

th_S6300886.jpg

th_S6300889.jpg

th_S6300890.jpg

th_S6300894.jpg

th_S6300898.jpg

th_S6300901.jpg

th_S6300905.jpg

th_S6300906.jpg

th_S63009072.jpg

th_S63009082.jpg

Costume still looks great on you. Love your long hair.

You have a Laser Tag Pistol. I have not seen one of those in years. You get so many Geek points for that.

Lol, geek points yah!!! Thanks ddillard the gun actually belongs to my brother, he has a whole lazer gun armory lol but that one is my favorite so I picked it. You get geek points for knowing about lazer tag pistols :cheers:

Oh yeah, the second to last one I think, right? Peter, my brother said something funny about me doing a Starbuck/Battlestar Galactica pose. And I mean the ORIGINAL Battlestar Galactica! :cheers: See, I was hunting Cylons in the woods

You did a great job on the costume! Looks like a great place to live too, growing up I basically lived in the woods and in some cases literally lived there (camping with friends on weekends).

Whoa! :cheers: That's a great TOS Romulan costume! Looks really really cool on you!!! Love the pics! :cheers:

Great pics! I noticed that you were only smiling when you were "firing" the gun.......... :cheers:

Those pix are AWESOME!!!

And don't be offended by the Starbuck comparsions. Dirk Benedict was prettier than most women back in the 70s. With the long flowing hair and whatnot.

Just kidding. You have some great pix there, no doubt. :cheers:

Come to think of it, Katee Sackhoff is more masculine than most guys.

Van Roy after the guys now that makes a difference I think it may be a miracle :cheers:

If were a few decades younger................................ :cheers:

Great costume and fantastic costume filler :cheers:

I know!!!!! I know!!!! I had a Van Roy moment!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!

Those pix are AWESOME!!!

And don't be offended by the Starbuck comparsions. Dirk Benedict was prettier than most women back in the 70s. With the long flowing hair and whatnot.

Just kidding. You have some great pix there, no doubt. :cheers:

Well in the new series of Battlestar Galactica they changed Starbuck's character to a female and that's who he was comparing me with, and she's not especially attractive lol. But yeah if someone was saying I looked like Dirk Benedict I guess I'd take it as a compliment, he was adorable! lol

#1oldfan- It's okay, I forgive you lol. I even forgive Roy sometimes

Cara- The gun came with an old lazer tag thing that looked like it was from the 70's. I love 70's Sci-Fi! lol

Come to think of it, Katee Sackhoff is more masculine than most guys.

Van Roy after the guys now that makes a difference I think it may be a miracle :screwloose:

No, I am not after guys. I am also not saying I am after any of the Starbucks. What I am saying, however, is if both Starbucks got into a fight the female would mop the floor with the male.

Of course, knowing both of their characters, they would make up / out afterwards.

Because I've watched them and I think it's some of the best Sci-Fi. And plus, going to Disney and seeing the Space Mountain ride as many times and I have (that's the 70's sci-fi style btw) you start to think it's really cool lol. And I was born in 1989, October 24th

At the risk of sounding like Roy...

Will you marry me?

Well you know I don't really swing that way lol and I think it's pretty safe to assume that you were just kidding. :screwloose:

But if you weren't kidding, can I see the honeymoon photos?

At the risk of sounding like Roy...

Will you marry me?

Well you know I don't really swing that way lol and I think it's pretty safe to assume that you were just kidding. :screwloose:

But if you weren't kidding, can I see the honeymoon photos?

Why?