Who is the best Cheif Engineer?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Cheif Engineer?

• Scotty
    • Geordi
    • O'Brien
    • B'Lanna
    • Trip

got this idea from the first officer poll. i was just wondering what people think. this could be an interesting thread.

I've liked all of the Egineers a lot but if you use the word "best" than it can only be Scotty!

SCOTTY!!! SCOTTY!!! SCOTTY!!!!

Any questions? :bow:

Dang! I would have voted for Geordi, but I accidentally pressed "view votes", instead...oh well.

B'Lanna would be a very close second, though.

Scotty isn't so much an Engineer but a god :wow: , so next to him i'll vote for Geordi, Geordi wasn't just good in the Engine room but good with everything, from helping Data to the Holodeck, though he didn't have much luck with the ladies. He defined the modern-Starfleet Engineer. B)

Scotty isn't so much an Engineer but a god :dude:

Yeah, what he said. :laugh: Scotty was just amazing. :dude:

This was a really tough one, was about to choose Geordi.. But then I changed my mind and voted Trip, I just love his accent!

Nope, can't do it. It's gotta be Scotty.

---------------------

thayln

"And far out beyond any sensor's range, undetected in the cold dark wastes, something stretched, and strained intolerably--and slowly began to tear..." Diane Duane

I like all of the Engineers and they were all great, but Scotty wrote the book on Engineering, literally. Acconding to the dyson sphere epi he wrote most of Starfleets engineering guidelines so that makes him the best engineer.

I voted for Scotty of course..He was the best..Seems like he could fix anything..'That's why we call him the miracle worker'. :lol:

Geordi's my favourite character. I can't vote any other way. Geordi, followed by Trip (Current favourite character on Enterprise), Scotty (the miracle worker),O'Brien (This guy could make anything work), and B'elanna (although she was a very creative engineer as well)

All the Engineers are good but the best has probeley got to be scotty the original engineer even though he is not much use with the new engines he is still the best.

:lol:

Scotty was a miracle worker with those warp engines!

I voted for Geordi LaForge. I loved the episode "Relics" in which Scotty tried to help him in Engineering :lol:

I always enjoyed his "technobabble" :lol: I wonder how LeVar Burton was able to learn all those words B)

Mrs. Captain Picard