Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Worf and Troi

I know a lot of people really liked Worf and Deanna getting together but I don't think it was the great love that so many make it out to be. I read that Michael Dorn thought Worf should have said something in Insurrection or Nemesis about Riker/Troi getting back together but I don't see it. In season 7's Parallels Worf sort of makes a move by asking Deanna to join him for dinner. In Eye of the Beholder, the "relationship" between Worf and Troi was part of Troi's empathic experience. The first real indication that they were having a relationship was in All Good Things... They did give any indication of a relationship in Generations and then Worf was transferred to DS9. The longest their relationship would have been was a few months. I don't think it was the great love that some people say it was.

It was a fun fling but I'm glad it didn't last any longer than it did. Besides I think Worf worked a lot better with Dax and everyone knows Troi and Riker were ment for each other.

There was another episode where the "relationship" was highlighted to a point. "Genesis", which I found to be a quite strange episode but there are indications that Worf considered Troi to be his "mate".

But everyone knew Troi and Will would end up together.

It was a fun fling but I'm glad it didn't last any longer than it did. Besides I think Worf worked a lot better with Dax and everyone knows Troi and Riker were ment for each other.

Well said, Tank, that's exactly my opinion! I thought Worf and Dax were perfect for each other, and everyone knew Deanna and Riker would get together eventually. Poor Worf...

("Klingons do NOT need your pity!" "Alright, I'm sorry. Forget I said anything")