Well, provided that you don't watch much tv, perhaps you could propose a bargain? He let's you record Everwood for viewing the next day, and you promise not to watch tv after 9. How's that? Think he'd go for that?

NOTE: With the antenna or cable hooked up to the VCR, you can record with the tv turned off. :D

Well, look at me... here's my tv schedule for the entire week:

Monday - 9pm - Everwood

Tuesday - 9pm - Smallville

Wednesday - 8pm - Enterprise

Saturday - 8pm - Stargate SG-1

Sunday - 9pm - Malcolm in the Middle

So, as you can see, I can afford to watch shows that are on at 9 since I only watch 5 shows.

My point is, if you watch just a few shows, like me, then I don't see why he would mind letting you record so you could watch it the following day.

Only counting current programs, what shows do you watch? Ended/cancelled programs you're watching for the first time in syndication count too. :D

Oh, and throw something in about EVERWOOD so we're not going completely off topic! :wow:

Well really just The X Files and TNG I watch it(Everwood) on Sundays sometimes but I am not obsessed with watching it...

Eh, I'm not either, I'm just extremely into stories alltogether, so naturally, with Everwood, I just gotta know what happens next! :D

Anywho, if ya only watch X-Files and TNG, I'm sure he'd let ya record it for viewing the next day. Good luck on that!

By the way, who's your favorite character? Mine's Andy Brown.

Here's another questoion: What "current" shows do you watch? The 5 I listed are all current.

I like Amy.. :wow:

Umm curent shows.. hmm Charmed and Gilmore Girls.. I really don't watch to much TV except for TNG.. :D

I fnally watched this...caught the repeat of the first episode over the weekend. I enjoyed it. Does anybody else think the kid that plays Ephram looks like he could be David Duchovny's little brother?

I fnally watched this...caught the repeat of the first episode over the weekend.  I enjoyed it.  Does anybody else think the kid that plays Ephram looks like he could be David Duchovny's little brother?

OMG! I never looked at it like that! :dude:

How did you read my mind!  AAAHHH!  QUIT!  (slaps head repetedly) GET OUT, GET OUT!  (falls down dizzy and bruised)

;)

Now on a more serrious note.  Cutting back on TV, but watched tonight's re-run of Monday night, so I might keep watching.

I can understand cutting back on TV, it's ironic though 'cause you're kind of responsible for getting me hooked on this show. I would probably have never watched it without your promoting it.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Scatch that, it's a really good show, and I really want to watch it, but I got my hands full with STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE, STARGATE SG-1, and the upcoming STARGATE: ATLANTIS.

Heck, I'll sleep on it. :o

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard