Still holding out hope... :D I wait till the thread gets to the middle of the last page, then I ask if anyone's watching... :wow:

Don't wanna run off to an Everwood message board, just wanna chat about it with a few people in a thread! :D

So, leave it up for a while longer. If simply no one cares... I'll just let it fall off the board. :D

I've thought about it - but I was afraid it would be like Seventh Heaven and those kids on that show irritate me. Is it the kind of show that if you missed the first episodes you'll be lost forever?

No, it's absolutely nothing like 7th Heaven. The only strong similarity is that they are both family-dramas.

If you miss one episode, will you be lost? No, not really, there's only one strong continuous arc, and that's the whole deal with Collin, a recurring character who came out of a coma. As long as that's been explained, you should be able to jump right in! CYA! :look:

I couldnt even watch the entire pilot of Everwood, sorry Picard; but it doesnt interest me. I tend to perfer Gilmore Girls as my WB family drama... 7th Heaven was screwed when Matt and Mary left the show and they added in all the new homeless people (lol)

Agreed, I was hoping that the girl would decide to...

Click for Spoiler:

...leave town to have the baby, put it up for adoption, then return. If anyone asked, she could say she was visiting family or something. :( Alas... she aborted and killed the fetus... :innocent:

Oh man, I couldn't wait, I went ahead and read the spoiler....PLEASE tell me Andy wasn't involved!!!

In the end, Andy decided...

Click for Spoiler:

...that as a result of the death of Jullia and not knowing when life begins and all, that he couldn't do it. Dr. Abbot performed it instead. I recommend you catch the encore Sunday night. If not, get back to me and I'll fill you in! Also, something bad happened to Colin! :laugh:

I did tape it tonight. I won't have time to watch until later in the week, due to Trek assignments I've been given. I'm so glad Andy didn't do it. I would have really been disappointed if he had. I do have to say that Collin isn't a favorite character, but I can't pinpoint what it is about him I don't like.

Well, Collin is my 3rd favorite character! :laugh: Normally I just have a favorite and liking everyone else equally. However, with this show, first there's Andy, then Ephram, followed by Collin, then everyone else. If he leaves the show, that's fine, just as long as they don't kill him off! :dude:

I have two theories about Ccllin...I think they will either have him go to some kind of rehab place where his violent behavior will be dealt with, or he will get tired of everyone constantly inquring about his health and fretting over him and he'll leave Everwood on his own accord. Of course, I could be wrong...I am quite often.

What is the story with Colin?  Is he ill?

Collin was in a coma as a result of a car accident. He flew through a truck's windshield while his friend were driving, they were having fun driving in mud in a field. Well, Dr. Brown did surgery and Colin returned with amnesia. Eventually his memory returned mostly and he seemed fine, even making friends with Ephram. However, he started having little violent spells, then one leading to the destruction of his friendships with Ephram and Bright. Now... something major happened.

yes! I'm very impatient....don't want to wait until Sunday!

OK, you asked for it! :(

Click for Spoiler:

Collin had got home near the end of the episode. He was hollarring for his mom, then went to the kitchen, he grabbed a glass and a carton of juice. Next, his eye twitched, the glass fell and shaterred, then he collapses and started ceasuring! His mom came down hollarring for him, then she found him in the kitchen and she went into a full blown panic! We didn't see anything after that.

Do you think Collin's parents will finally believe Andy?When he tried telling them that Collin wasn't out of the woods, they refused to listen and wouldn't face the fact that Collin wasn't completely recovered.