Sign in to follow this  
Corina Arazius

Where's the Cotton Candy?

As for LVR, I daresay his cotton candy isn't the only thing that's blue.

(Sorry if that one's deemed inappropriate, but considering the other entries on this thread, I don't think so)

What is inappropriate about blue jeans or blue eyes?

Roy asking for blue is funny, matches his Balls :elephant::blush::elephant:

anyway most people know me as Joe, which is why my Personal Log is Joe's Log, Itchygomba was a sports nickname, my previous name on here was Dragonwrangler and I still get DW from time to Time, but do what most do and call me Joe

right now the thought of cotton candy or any food makes me ill, yesterday seeing food on TV made me throw up, I am better today thank god

:) Does poor Norm know you put that on here?

You heard me tell him in the video that it was going to everyone on my site lol. I've told him that I put it on there though, he doesn't care lol.

I just realized how we abbreviate the group STF, its really close to STFU! We all know what that means

You okay, Joe? Seems like you've had a bug up your you-know-what lately, and I don't mean just this thread. I admit I haven't read your blog, but if something's eating you and you haven't mentioned it there, I'd suggest you do it.

Lol, I think I'll use it too. So here, half is with poison and half is not. Just in case you feel like being normal :lick:

The real game is to find out which half is which :sniffle:

Oh yes, many times. And yes he's hit on me many times as well. lol but to be honest I really don't mind him that much, he kind of makes it interesting around here

See? Told you she likes me.

Wow, I can't believe I ever said that, but saying I don't mind you isn't really the same as I like you.