Sign in to follow this  
rob39874

Things you will never see in Star Trek

This is a fun thing I saw in another forum i will start off.

1. Picard goes to the replicater and asks for "Martini shaken but not stirred"

2. Picard says to worf "Fire at will" and Riker says "Why is it always fire at me?"

3. Data does a rap form of lifeforms and becomes the android Eminem.

4. Beverly finally gets up the nerve to tell Picard that Wesley is actually his son.

5. The Borg realise that Resistance is not futile and decide to mend there ways and become the future version of the Samaritans.

6. Deanna Troi will provide information on a person's emotional state that isn't obvious to every non-empath in the universe.

8. Funding finally comes in for surge protectors on all consoles, thereby eliminating them exploding anytime the ship is struck by weapon fire, a power surge, someone sneezes in the cargo bay, etc.

9. A Redshirt scared of dying leaves Starfleet and on his way to a pleasure planet chokes on a chicken bone and dies wearing ironically a red shirt

I don't think we're limited to TNG here so how about:

10. Kirk saying "Sorry, not interested. You're not my type."

11. Scotty saying "Thanks for the drink offer, but I'm the designated driver tonight."

12. When ordered to answer a hail, Uhura saying "Answer it yourself. My nails aren't dry."

McCoy saying....."Don't wait for me in the shuttle. I'll just transport over"

While kirk Mccoy and Spock are down on a alien planet Scotty in charge turns to uihura and says "You ever wonder whats under a scotsman's kilt lassie

6. Deanna Troi will provide information on a person's emotional state that isn't obvious to every non-empath in the universe.

BURN! Takara just busted out Deanna "It's hard to tell" Troi!!! :P

Kai Winn turns to Major Kira and says, "You know what? We don't need to fight each other anymore...we should be best friends, in the loving spirit of the prophets."

Wesley Crusher getting shoved out an airlock while not wearing a spacesuit.

Too bad, it would be funny. :sniffle::sniffle:

The underside of a woman's breast

Click for Spoiler:

if that doesn't make sense - in the book The Making of Star Trek - Roddenberry mentions that was one thing the censors wouldn't let them show

A major character spends the entire episode in the Holodeck without a single malfunction trapping him/her there.

The Doctor from Voyager actually admitting he is something else other than a doctor.

I love him on First Contact trying to entertain the Borg entering Sickbay! Anyone else agree? He is one of the best characters.