What is your fav TNG movie?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fav TNG movie?

• Generations
    • First Contact
    • Insurrection
    • Nemesis

Nemesis. I liked the darkness of it, and Shinzon was a great villain. :lol:

I chose Generations. I thought it was a great movie plus it had TOS characters in it. I might have chosen First Contact but the inept directing and bad writing ruined what could have otherwise been the greatest of all Trek movies.

this is hard for me because I like all of the TNG movies. I just voted for Nemesis because it is cool.

I can't believe that anyone voted for "Nemesis", by far the very worst of all the Star Trek films.

First Contact was by far the best both in plot and in acting. Ronald Moore, who wrote that film, is the man behind the new Battlestar Galactica. :dude:

Definately 'First Contact' for me. The order of the others is harder to sort out but I'll give it a try.

1)First Contact

2)Nemesis

3)Generations

4)Insurrection

I do not know why more people do not like Insurrection more. It is by far my favorite ST movie. It deals with ethics. It is fun and humorous. It has some spiritual elements in terms of stopping time and what can be found in a single moment of time. The lead female character is so warm, loving, and wise. The only downside for me was the joystick. :(

Its a tight one between First Contact and Inssurection but in the end the award goes to First Contact because the music in FC was fabulous!