Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Hang needs your help!

Ok, I got another 6 votes in.

Hehe Thanks again Kevin and to ST and WishfireOmega+Kor!!...sorry deb gives out the hugs and kisses.. :laugh:

Total so far 58 votes!! ;)

Crap double post..

Now at 62 votes!

I have 4 e-mail addresses.

Awww thanks angel :vbg::hug:

First let me say to everyone who has voted that the Hang got pretty choked up at the way you all pulled together to help out the Hang,i shouldnt have expected anything less knowing most of you as i do these last 4 years but still i was surprised and very touched.

The voting has eneded you can still vote but they wont count so you dont need to anymore,as for the winner that will be announced on july 3rd so i will post the result as soon as i know who one,we have checked most of the votes and the way it looks is my Godson is way out infront!!

Many Thanks from Djayden and his mother for doing this even though you dont know them and really big thanks from me and deb :(

I had to help a fellow fatherless kid, its all that is important in this life. PLus I would want someone to help eith er me if I had a kid in that situation or my own Godson so... it was the least I can do really

Hey, I just got an email that said:

"SKY RADIO ZOEKT LAATSTE FINALIST 'BABY VAN HET JAAR'

In de afgelopen weken heb je een stem uitgebracht op één of meerdere baby's die meedoen aan de actie 'Baby van het jaar'. Inmiddels zijn er 100 van de 101 finalisten bekend. Maar... welke baby is de laatste baby die plaats mag nemen in de finale en dus kans maakt op de titel 'Baby van het jaar'?

Alle stemmen staan vanaf vrijdag 11.00 uur weer helemaal op nul. Dat betekent dat elke deelnemer nu weer een gelijke kans heeft om in de finale te komen. Jij kunt bepalen wie! Want je mag met dit emailadres nog 1 keer stemmen.

Ga dus vanaf 12:00 naar babyvanhetjaar.nl en breng die ene stem uit op de baby waarvan jij denkt dat hij of zij 'Baby van het jaar' moet worden. Let op: per emailadres mag je maximaal 1 stem uitbrengen. Stemmen die op een oneerlijke manier worden uitgebracht, zullen niet worden meegerekend. Na het uitbrengen van je stem, ontvang je een bevestigingsmail. In deze mail zit een link. Door het klikken op deze link bevestig je jouw stem. Pas dan is je stem volledig en telt deze mee!

FINALE

De finale vindt plaats op dinsdag 3 juni in Hilversum. De finalisten krijgen hierover bericht. De 'Baby van het jaar' komt op de cover van Wij Jonge Ouders, wordt een jaar lang het gezicht van Prénatal en krijgt een AEGON Rendementplan met € 10.000,- van AEGON Bank. Kijk vanaf dinsdagavond op babyvanhetjaar.nl om te zien of jouw favoriet gewonnen heeft.

Sky Radio organiseert regelmatig originele acties met fantastische prijzen. Wil jij als eerste op de hoogte zijn van de laatste acties? Geef je dan op voor de Sky Radio nieuwsbrief!

AEGON

Eén ding hebben alle ouders gemeen: ze willen het allerbeste voor hun kinderen. "AEGON Rendementplan voor uw kind" houdt daar rekening mee. Je begint met geld opzij leggen als ze nog heel jong zijn. En als ze straks het huis uitgaan? Dan kun je ze een mooie financiële basis meegeven. Om te studeren. Om hun huis in te richten. Om een wereldreis te maken. Het is maar net wat jij en jouw kinderen willen. Als je geld opzij zet in "AEGON Rendementplan voor uw kind" , kies je voor een looptijd van tenminste 10 jaar en een automatische maandelijkse inleg van minimaal € 25,-. Met "AEGON Rendementplan voor uw kind" beleg je in het AEGON EuroFonds. De waarde van beleggingen kan fluctueren. In het verleden behaalde resultaten bieden geen garantie voor de toekomst."

What does that mean?

Watzamatter? Can't read Dutch?...... :blink:

I got the same email. I'm sure Hang will explain it.

Here's Babelfish's "translation" of the email (I got it, too).

SKY RADIO ZOEKT LAST FINALIST ' BABY OF JAAR' In the previous weeks you have cast a vote on one or more baby' s that participate to the action ' Baby of jaar'. Meanwhile there have been confessed 100 of the 101 finalists. But… which baby is the last baby who can seat oneself in the final and therefore chance makes on the title ' Baby of jaar'? All votes resist 11.00 as from Friday entirely on zero. That means that each participant has to now an equal chance in the final come. You can stipulate who! Because you can vote time still 1 with this e-mail address.

Go therefore as from 12:00 to babyvanhetjaar.nl and cast that one vote on the baby of which you think that he or they ' Baby of jaar' must become. Please note: by e-mail address you can cast maximum 1 vote. Votes which are brought out in a dishonest manner, will not be counted in. After casting your vote, you receive an affirmative mail. In this mail a link sits. By clicking on this link you confirm your voice. Just then you voice is entirely and counts these! ULTIMATE The final takes place on Tuesday 3 June in Hilversum. The finalists get about this reported. ' Baby of jaar' the face of Prénatal comes and gets AEGON output plan with € 10,000, - of AEGON bank on covers of we young parents, becomes for a year. Look as from Tuesday evening on babyvanhetjaar.nl to if see your favourite has won. Sky radio organise regularly original action with fantastic prices. Do want do you as a first be informed of the last action? You give then for the Sky radio newsletter up!

AEGON One things have all parents maliciously: they want it very best for their children. " AEGON output plan for your kind" takes into account with that. You start with money aside lay if they are still complete young. And if them soon the house goes out? Then you can give them a beautiful financial basis. To study. To arrange their house. To travel around the world. It is but exactly what you and want your children. If your money puts aside in " AEGON output plan for your kind" , choose you for a duration of at least 10 years and an automatic monthly inleg of minimum € 25, -. With " AEGON output plan for your kind" convene you in the AEGON euro fund. The value of placements can fluctuate. In the past gained results offer no guarantee for the future.

You receive this newsletter one-off because you have participated to baby of the year.

The Sky Weekly are an expenditure of the Sky radio Group, Naarderpoort 2, 1411 MA Naarden, info@skyradio.nl - disclaimer

So it looks like we need to vote again... if "our baby" is in the final 100. Is that the case Hang?

:schmoll: It seems sky radio made a big mistake and reset all the votes,they tryed to get out of it by saying there is another round which they later apoligized for on the radio and have had thousands of complaints about..the worse would have been when i called them up and gave them a few of my thoughts in dutch and english which i cant repeat here.. lol

So if everyone who voted last time would be so greatful to vote again you know how it works so here is the link for the new votes..

BABY OF THE YEAR

BTW only 5 votes per IP adress this time..they added that rule to this final round.

I got 4 votes. I'll have Robert vote at work and send it to my mom and Kelly too.

OK I typed in my email address in the open box and got this message:

Een e-mail is onderweg naar het opgegeven adres. Klik op de link in de mail om je stem te bevestigen.

Did my vote count or do I need to do something else?

I got 4 votes. I'll have Robert vote at work and send it to my mom and Kelly too.

:laugh::frusty: Thank you mandy :blink:

thx Kor :spock:

trekz there will be a email in your in box from that site..click on the second to verfiy your vote :laugh:

Okay, re-voted.

OK I typed in my email address in the open box and got this message:

Een e-mail is onderweg naar het opgegeven adres. Klik op de link in de mail om je stem te bevestigen.

Did my vote count or do I need to do something else?

Check your email for a message from the radio station, then click on the second link in it to verify your vote.

I re-cast my 7 votes, and confirmed them when I got the emails from the site.

i called them up and gave them a few of my thoughts in dutch and english which i cant repeat here.. lol

I felt really sorry for the women on the other end of the phone :blink:

:frusty: Thanks again everyone for re-voting. :laugh:

Ok, I don't know if they'll all count or not but I just got 7 in. Took it from 25 to 32. Seems to me we were in the 60's before though so we have a ways to go. How much longer is the voting open?

Hopefully my four are counted (i recast them) you now have 37, lets hope the little guy wins

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

hehe thanks again kevin and angel :o

I dont know when the voting ends,i looked over there whole site and couldnt find the closeing date anywhere :( ..but this is the "final round" (for the second time) :elephant: ..3 babys have already been removed from the voting coz of cheating...161 votes in 1 day from the same ip adress does look a bit strange..lol

Well I went to the site but it was in a different language. I'm afraid I didn't understand anything so I didn't know where to click to vote. I'm sorry, you have my vote and he's very cute.

Whatever happened with this contest? You got us all to help you out and you never told us who won!

Whatever happened with this contest? You got us all to help you out and you never told us who won!

Ok! I just read this old post and I agree with Kor.

"Who Won?