Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Hang needs your help!

post-1-1211672108.jpg

Right i need your help with something thats very important to me and Debbie,a friend of ours who lost her husband a short time ago leaving her with a son of 6months he is called Djayden and the big Hang loves him to bits :laugh: ..anyway her family entered his photo into Sky Radio Hollands baby of the year competion and he has made it to the final round...here is the important part..WE want YOU to vote for him PLEASE..this family could do with a little help after such a hard start.

Here is the link all you have to do is fill in your email and click on "STEM" (means vote in english)..and then verify your vote when you recive the email verifcation..you dont have join or anything like that just VOTE!!

Baby of the year

I voted and received the email, do we have to do something to verify it?

I belive you have to click on the second link in the email to verify it A.E..thats all and your vote will be entered...looks like this.

(www.skyradio.nl/specials/baby/index.php?page=vote_confirm&key=11960|Y2xvbmV0cm9vcGVyQGhvdG1haWwuY29t|90214158)

P.s if ya dont vote i will find you lol joke this is totally free will but would be cool for me and debs friend and her son.

BTW thanks for voting guys you rock!!

There was no link which look like that in the message

Bevestig je stem

Iemand

- waarschijnlijk jijzelf - heeft op Djayden gestemd bij de 'Baby van

het Jaar'-actie op www.babyvanhetjaar.nl.

We sturen

deze e-mail om te controleren of het opgegeven e-mailadres bestaat en of

de de ontvanger werkelijk op Djayden wil stemmen. Wil je dat

inderdaad, klik dan op de onderstaande link om je stem te bevestigen:

and something crashed my browser.

Don't know if I did it right or not. What does this mean?:

Een e-mail is onderweg naar het opgegeven adres. Klik op de link in de mail om je stem te bevestigen

:laugh:

Een e-mail is onderweg naar het opgegeven adres. Klik op de link in de mail om je stem te bevestigen

It means you voted Kor and you have to check your email and verfiy that you voted.. ;)

VERIFY BY CLICKING THIS LINK IN YOU EMAIL...(www.skyradio.nl/specials/baby/index.php?page=vote_confirm&key=11960|Y2xvbmV0cm9vcGVyQGhvdG1haWwuY29t|90214158)

It means you voted Kor and you have to check your email and verfiy that you voted.. ;)

VERIFY BY CLICKING THIS LINK IN YOU EMAIL...(www.skyradio.nl/specials/baby/index.php?page=vote_confirm&key=11960|Y2xvbmV0cm9vcGVyQGhvdG1haWwuY29t|90214158)

Done!..... :cheers:

;)

It means you voted Kor and you have to check your email and verfiy that you voted.. :cheers:

Done!..... :lol:

Nice one THX Kor :laugh:

I think I voted too, good luck. What language is this?

:laugh: Thanks for voting Boozehound :beer:

The language is Dutch i live over in Holland.

Is er om het even welke kans die de stemming voor deze baby me door sommige Nederlandse kuikens gelegd zal krijgen?

Haha nee geen kans op dat gebied maar je ken ook langs en hoer gaan :laugh:

Btw your dutch is as bad as mine.

Robert voted too

Hey thats cool tell him thanks from me and debbie will you mandy :laugh:

Voted and verified.

I'm glad that I could help out. ;)

Sweet thanks Gummy you helped out for sure.. :laugh:

I voted early this morning, hope having it on the portal will help gather votes. Is there a limit on how many times we can vote?

Aha so you put it up there..Thanks kevin really cool i owe you one for that. ;)

I am not sure about how many times you can vote i think 1 vote 1 email adress but if anyone has say 2 or 3 emails they should be able to use them..*hint* :laugh: Sorry dont wanna sound pushy but the prizes they could win will save her a few thousand bucks over the next few years.

I have voted and verified.

I have voted and verified

I have also posted the thread on the portal over at SGF as well just in case anyone finds their way there that does not see it here.

Just voted and verified with one email address, but I'm going to try it with now my other 5 email addresses.

I did not know Daniel had done this for little Djayden (btw Hang is the Godfather) and i am so happy that his friends here and even people who mabe dont like Hang (i understand i live with him ;) ) have voted :cheers: :lol: thank you all of you :laugh:

Ok where are my 2 boys com here i got something for you *grabs Kevin & Dillard* post-1-1211701862.gif

I just succeeded in casting 7 votes - one with my Yahoo! email account, 5 with my Gmail accounts, and one with my new Hotmail account.

I posted this in my LJ so that will hopefully get him a few more votes. I voted with each of my emails too.

I posted this in my LJ so that will hopefully get him a few more votes. I voted with each of my emails too.

Awww *MASSIVE TACKLE HUGS* thanks Mandy :laugh:;)

I just succeeded in casting 7 votes - one with my Yahoo! email account, 5 with my Gmail accounts, and one with my new Hotmail account.

Thanks BB for taking the time to use ALL 7 of your emails..lol :cheers:

i am so happy that his friends here and even people who mabe dont like Hang (i understand i live with him ) have voted

LOL thanks deb that makes me feel so much better :ooh32:

We have been working it out..not counting me deb and family who voted..31 of the votes have come from people here and people who have read this topic..so who ever you are THANK YOU!!

Voting ends tomorrow night.

I just voted 2 more times using my business email and my Yahoo account.