Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

What are you mostly excited about Season 3?

What are you mostly excited about Season 3?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What are you mostly excited about Season 3?

• Xinidi
    • Story Plot
    • character acting
    • MACO
    • Ship fights or firefights
    • everything

Everything.

It's funny though, last night during the previews for next weeks episode the announcer said: "Forget everything you know about ENT".

I wonder what they mean by that? It better not mean the reset button is coming soon. If it does, I am going to blame the members of the S.S.T.C. :lol: they were the ones crying for change in the first place.

I voted for "everything", too. I am just curious. There is nothing I am specifically interested in... I am interested in everything about ENT/Trek :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted everything. I am just waiting for new Star Trek episodes. I am ready for whatever they've got ( I hope :lol: ).

I voted for everything. I want to see fire fights but I also want to see the charicters plotted out as well as some plot. I just hope they can have the fire fights and keep devoping the charicters as well.

I voted for everything as well :hug:

Hopefully,Enterprise will have a great 3rd season and the disgruntled masses can leave the show alonf for a while.... :lol:

I doubt it,though....

EVERYTHING!!!

I can't wait! Only two days to go!

WOO-HOO!!!

I find myself a little saddened. It seems as if no one wants to see a good story plot or character acting. Everyone is excited about the Xindi and ship battles. Both are superficial and in my opinion, what has gone awry with Trek.

I also voted for everything. As for the story plots, I believe there have been some great storylines with Enterprise so far.Last season had some really great stories and they got better as the season progressed. I believe they will continue to get better this season.

Enterprise has become a very good Star Trek show and I look forward to the next 5 seasons.

MACO. I'm interested in seeing if this will be a foundation for Star Fleet to develop later as a military organisation, rather than what it is now (more exploratory).

I also can't wait for the first person to say...

"Uh-oh"

then cut to a commercial while half the people watching say to themselves...

"better get MACO."

The federation military looks very strange to me. I'm mean look at the officers with small phasers,no armor, or anything other important military stuff. I hope MACO with change that.

The federation military looks very strange to me. I'm mean look at the officers with small phasers,no armor, or anything other important military stuff. I hope MACO with change that.

I see Starfleet as a relaxed and evolved militar/space program hybrid. With that said, I actually liked the fact that the security officers on the ships looked just like regular crewmen. All they needed was a phaser and tricorder, and with these 2 tools, they could get the job done. Since ENT is a pre-Federation time, I don't mind these MACO's, but I hope the concept is phased out before the show ends. I'm excited to the Xindi arc as it seems like a prelude to the Romulan war that we should see in the later seasons. As for the MACO's, sadly, it seems very "fanboyish". :tear: Hopefully, this isn't the case.

I see Starfleet as a relaxed and evolved militar/space program hybrid. With that said, I actually liked the fact that the security officers on the ships looked just like regular crewmen. All they needed was a phaser and tricorder, and with these 2 tools, they could get the job done. Since ENT is a pre-Federation time, I don't mind these MACO's, but I hope the concept is phased out before the show ends. I'm excited to the Xindi arc as it seems like a prelude to the Romulan war that we should see in the later seasons. As for the MACO's, sadly, it seems very "fanboyish". :( Hopefully, this isn't the case.

Sigh... and I thought I had you convinced to see it my way on the whole Starfleet/Military thing... :tear:

Just kidding, but it's a discussion that we can be sure will pop up again from time to time. lol

One question though, what's "fanboyish"? I've never heard that one before.

Sounds like we are sure that the Xindi will be a very good episode because the most of the reviews are positive

Edited by nemesis59

Sounds like we are sure that the Xindi will be a very good episode because the most of the reviews are positive

Well if I can stay awake I'll know in about 4 hours lol

Went with everything. I am watching the season premier now and I already love the opening theme. Much better than last year. I sincerely hope this is just the beginning of what should be a great season. I want to enjoy Star Trek again and ENT could bring me around with a little more imagination, some better story lines and better acting. Here's to hoping.........