Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Fantasy Football

Well I moved to 2-1 this week, winning 148-80.

VBG, you got lucky. Half my team was out on byes this week. Face me any other week, and you're toast! :devil:

VBG, you got lucky. Half my team was out on byes this week. Face me any other week, and you're toast! :devil:

LOL Yeah, I noticed that half the team was in a bye.

Stardate:213748.8

Yeh most of my team was on byes too.Now i am 0-3 :saintdevil: What am i the Grizzlies or the Seachickens?? :unsure:

Just 12 minutes to go.....

I have to wait until 1:30 a.m. to get the stats on my fantasy teams in Yahoo! Fan' ball....I actually think I did okay this Sunday.

Here,everybody is sleeping,except for me,of course,but the second I confirm my wins,losses.and or ties (I actually have 2 ties in the past 5-weeks!),I'll be joining them.Man,am I tired :laugh:

Hmm...just 10-minutes now.Wonder if I kept writing for the entire remaining nine-minutes plus,how big this post will be?Should we find out :look:

Nah,I guess not.

Guess,I'll log out and go wait at my teams site.... :look:

Edited by Captain_Smiley

Well,I never did form my own league.Didn't see the point,as I couldn't have the fun of bragging (or making convincing excuses) when I beat or got beat by somebody else.My Gridiron Admirals are 2-4-0.This sunday,I'm almost positive we beat our opponents (since he failed to start a QB,one WR,and a DEF that actually played a game this week).His starters who did play in games today,didn't do much....except for one Wr,Derrick Mason.But Mason alone won't generate the points needed to beat my boys,as I played Ricky Williams(MIA),Michael Pittman(TB),Ernie Conwell(NO),and Matt Hastleback (SEA)...I'm still waiting for monday,as I have the St.Louis kicker in my line-up,and Peerless Price (ATL) as a WR.This will make 2 wins in a row for me.Whoopee. :)

I've got something like 17 fantasy teams playing right now.Most of them are average,sitting at about .500 (3-3-0),a few are terrible(though none are winless),and one is still undefeated at 5-0-0.But,my undefeated team has a very strong challenge this sunday and I'm not sure I'm going to win that one.This other team,is just loaded with all-stars at every position,and it seems like all his players have sweet match-ups this sunday.We'll see,though.I had been kind of bragging and trash talking on that league's message board.Now,I wish I had shut-up.that's going to be embarrassing reading the posts come Tuesday,if I lose. B)

I've got something like 17 fantasy teams playing right now.Most of them are average,sitting at about .500 (3-3-0),a few are terrible(though none are winless),and one is still undefeated at 5-0-0.But,my undefeated team has a very strong challenge this sunday and I'm not sure I'm going to win that one.This other team,is just loaded with all-stars at every position,and it seems like all his players have sweet match-ups this sunday.We'll see,though.I had been kind of bragging and trash talking on that league's message board.Now,I wish I had shut-up.that's going to be embarrassing reading the posts come Tuesday,if I lose. B)

Seventeen B) !Really?How do you manage to keep up with that many,and make changes to line-ups and things like that?Wow.I've got 5 teams and they keep me pretty busy during the weekends.I can't imagine managing almost twenty teams.Pheww.I have one undefeated team left,too.Its 3-0-1.My first game with them ended in a 59-59 tie.

Seventeen B) !Really?How do you manage to keep up with that many,and make changes to line-ups and things like that?Wow.I've got 5 teams and they keep me pretty busy during the weekends.I can't imagine managing almost twenty teams.Pheww.I have one undefeated team left,too.Its 3-0-1.My first game with them ended in a 59-59 tie.

Its not that difficult,really.For the most part I keep all the players I am dealt in the draft.I may make a few changes,but not many.I have a model starting line-up in my mind before the season,and keep that line-up throughout.I don't care if some of my players have a bad week,or two.Despite a bad game here or there,most elite players produce good numbers consistently.Like Jeff Blake,my starting QB on most teams.The Card's haven't won many games this year,but Blake has produced monster fantasy points,so I don't change him out much.Same for Anquan Boldin.Most of my guys are like them.Good for the long haul.

Hahaa! :)

All but 3 of my teams won this week!

The biggest margin of victory?One of my teams beat this other guy's team by a score of 119-6 (so,okay his starting line-up only had 3 guys who actually payed this weekend....the QB,Peyton Manning,and the TE,Marcus Pollard (Indy),were on a bye,three slots (2 WR's,and the DEF) were left empty.Still,I'll take it.A win is a win.

The biggest margin of victory against a coach who cared?I beat a team by a score of 98-64.All the other games were matters of ten or less points. :)

Next season I will form my own league and play against all of you coaches here.Should be fun.

Hahaa! :lol:

All but 3 of my teams won this week!

The biggest margin of victory?One of my teams beat this other guy's team by a score of 119-6 (so,okay his starting line-up only had 3 guys who actually payed this weekend....the QB,Peyton Manning,and the TE,Marcus Pollard (Indy),were on a bye,three slots (2 WR's,and the DEF) were left empty.Still,I'll take it.A win is a win.

The biggest margin of victory against a coach who cared?I beat a team by a score of 98-64.All the other games were matters of ten or less points. :blink:

Next season I will form my own league and play against all of you coaches here.Should be fun.

119-6?

Your the coach of "First and Ten"?I have a team in that public league!

My team are the "Gomer Pyles".We play in 2 weeks,probably with first place hanging in the balance.I'm one game up on you right now,but have a bye this Sunday.You'll probably roll over "Please Don't Hurt Me",since that clown is Oh-for-five.

Why don't you ever post on the message board?I always do,but nobody else does ever!I like trash talk.Start posting,Big Red! :)

By the way,in 2 weeks,your butt is Mine!

Go,Gomer Pyles!

:lol:

The Gomer Pyles?That's you? :lol: I'm gonna roll over you,son.No mercy!How you gonna' beat me with Jake Delhomme as your starting QB?Jeff Blake,now that boy puts up the numbers! :blink:

I don't post too much on the league messageboard.Usually nobody responds,or only the jerks respond and start flamewars.I just do my talking on the cyber field.

You might as well ditch Denver's QB's,my man.They're wasted this season.Pick up somebody else for our match (Delhomme's terrible).Take,uh...I think Kerry Collins is still available.Might help you.I doubt it!Heehee...

The worst thing about Arizona beating the Bengals (which I loved),was that John Kitna was my quarterback in fanball,man.I lost this week by 3-points.That's almost worse than getting steamrolled.I hate losing close ones.

:P

Y'all wanna know what's even worse?I had Santana Moss on my bench.... :lol: