Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Happy Birthday trekkergirl220

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TREKKERGIRL220!!!

(Even though it is the first day of school and you probably won't be online! :laugh: )

:laugh:

HAPPY B_DAY TREKker......oh wait thats me, haha, ok never mind.

Thanks Everyone! I had a really awesome birthday despite the fact it was the first day of school. :bow: :) Other than that it was good though B)

(Even though it is the first day of school and you probably won't be online!  B))

oh, yeah woops! I'm not exactly supposed to be on the computer right now...well, I had to wish bevfank a happy birthday, so thats a good enough excuse for only being on for about 15 minutes right?

(Even though it is the first day of school and you probably won't be online!  :))

oh, yeah woops! I'm not exactly supposed to be on the computer right now...well, I had to wish bevfank a happy birthday, so thats a good enough excuse for only being on for about 15 minutes right?

HEY!!!! Don't you have homework to do??? :bow: :cops:

(Even though it is the first day of school and you probably won't be online!  ;))

HEY!!!! Don't you have homework to do??? :vbg: :cops:

^ my second mom ^ :bow:

umm.... B) :vbg::vbg: :) .....

This is the last time this week! I promise! and the rule is more for i.m anyways so I'm pretty much ok.

and I did finish my hw! I knew you'd say something if I didn't so I made sure I finished it all ( which I must say is quite a lot especially since its only the second day of school) Aren't you so proud of me! B) lol

and I promise to get off as soon as I post this!

Edited by trekkergirl220

umm.... ;)  :)  B)  :bow: .....

This is the last time this week! I promise! and the rule is more for i.m anyways so I'm pretty much ok.

and I did finish my hw! I knew you'd say something if I didn't so I made sure I finished it all ( which I must say is quite a lot especially since its only the second day of school) Aren't you so proud of me! B) lol

and I promise to get off as soon as I post this!

WELL.........all right. As long as your homework and chores are done! :vbg:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUMANY HAPPY RETURNS MANY HAPPY RETURNS MANY HAPPY RETURNS

:clap:

Edited by admiralpeewee