Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Kids do the darndest things

Student Puts Urine in Teacher's Coffee Pot

AP

MUNCIE, Ind. (March 20) - An eighth-grader faces expulsion after admitting he put urine in a teacher's coffee pot, officials said. The Wilson Middle School teacher noticed that the coffee had an unusual odor Friday and reported it to the principal, Muncie Community Schools officials said. A student who overheard classmates discussing it also reported the incident to officials.

Urine was found in the locker of the eighth-grade boy, who admitted to putting some in the coffee, authorities said.

The eighth-grader has been suspended pending a recommendation for expulsion, said Assistant Superintendent Steve Edwards.

"This type of student behavior will not be tolerated," Wilson principal DiLynn Phelps and Superintendent Marlin B. Creasy wrote in a letter to parents. "No student will be permitted to deliberately attempt to cause bodily harm to any other student, teacher or staff member."

Now who HASN'T wanted to do this at one time or another?.......... :dude:

I know that I have wanted to. But knew that I would be in deep doo-doo if I did. How was the kid caught?

I know! The first rule of pranks.......Get Rid Of The Evidence!

Obviously an amateur..... :dude:

Fifth-Graders Accused of Sex in Classroom

By MARY FOSTER

AP

NEW ORLEANS (April 4) - Five fifth-grade students face criminal charges after authorities said four of them had sex in front of other students in an unsupervised classroom and kept a classmate posted as a lookout for teachers.

The students were arrested Thursday at the Spearsville school in rural north Louisiana, authorities said. Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year old boy were charged with obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy, the alleged guard, was charged with being an accessory.

"After 44 years of doing this work, nothing shocks me anymore," said Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley. "But this comes pretty close."

Authorities said the incident happened March 27 at the school, which houses students from kindergarten through 12th grade. A high school teacher normally watches the fifth-grade class at the time, but went to an assembly for older students and the class was inadvertently left unattended, Buckley said.

The class, which had around 10 other students, was alone for about 15 minutes, he said.

"When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them," he said.

It took a day for authorities to find out about the incident. A student who had been in the class told a high school student about it the next day, Buckley said. The student told a teacher, and school officials notified the sheriff's office. Detectives began questioning students Thursday.

School officials did not return calls seeking comment.

The students, who were not identified because of their age, were released to their parents after their arrests, Buckley said. They will next be arraigned in juvenile court. A message seeking comment from the district attorney was not immediately returned.

Buckley said it was unclear what the children could face in penalties.

:clap::elephant::elephant:

Teen Carries Mom's Severed Head to Police

Reuters

TOKYO (May 14) -- A 17-year-old boy turned up at a police station in rural Japan on Tuesday holding a severed human head and claiming that he had killed his mother, police said.

Police in Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima prefecture, 200 km (125 miles) north of Tokyo, said they had begun a murder investigation but declined to say if they had arrested the teenager.

Kyodo news agency said police had found a beheaded body in the apartment where the boy lived.

The teenager, a student at a local high school, showed up at the police station alone early on Tuesday, carrying the head in a shopping bag, Kyodo added.

"If it's true, then it is horrendous," the government's top spokesman, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuhisa Shiozaki, told reporters.

In 1997, the nation was shocked when a 14-year-old schoolboy was arrested for the murder and beheading of an 11-year-old boy and leaving the boy's head next to a school gate in the western city of Kobe.

While government statistics show that overall juvenile crime and murder by minors -- those under 20 -- have been on a decline in recent years, a number of sensational crimes has led to calls for harsher punishment against young offenders.

Following the Kobe murder, the age at which youths could be sent to reformatories was lowered to 14 from 16 in 2001, and a bill to further bring the age down to 12 passed the lower house of parliament last month.

In 2004, an 11-year-old school girl killed a classmate by stabbing her in the neck with a cutter knife, and the year before, a 12-year-old boy murdered a four-year-old by pushing him off the roof of a garage.

:dude: :P :P

Girl, 11, Charged With DUI After Chase

AP

Posted: 2007-07-07 06:54:38

Filed Under: Crime News, Nation

ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (July 7) - An 11-year-old girl has been charged with driving under the influence after she led Orange Beach police on a high speed chase.

Duck said the chase began when a patrol officer saw the car speeding west along Alabama 182. When the officer flicked on his lights to pull the car over, it sped up, The Press Register of Mobile reported on its Web site Thursday.

Police say the car sideswiped another vehicle during the chase, which reached speeds of more than 100 miles per hour. Investigators say the girl was taken to South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. She was treated for minor injuries and released.

The girl is from Perdido Key, Fla. and was vacationing in the area with family. Her name was not released because of her age.

Duck told NBC15 News that the girl told police she was on her way to pick up her sister at a concert in Orange Beach.

The case has been handed over to the Baldwin County Juvenile Court for prosecution. Along with the DUI charge, the girl faces charges of speeding, leaving the scene of an accident and reckless endangerment, Duck said.

:biggrin: :blink: :dude:

I read about this on Yahoo News. It's stuff like this that makes me want to stay home.

Where I'm relatively safe. :biggrin:

How did she get the car? Did someone give her the keys? Did she steal it? Why are so many of these wack jobs from Florida?

Florida DOES seem to have their fair share of Whackos. By the way, aren't YOU from Florida, UH?........ :biggrin:

Police Say Girls, 12 and 10, Kidnapped Tot

Posted: 2007-07-06 05:56:07

Filed Under: Crime News, Weird News

ENID, Okla. (July 6) - Detectives arrested a 12-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister for allegedly abducting their neighbor's 1-year-old son and demanding $200,000 for his return.

Brandon Wells was safe back at home Thursday night, hours after intruders broke into his family's residence and took him while his mother, Sheila Wells, slept, police said.

"I've been doing this 18 years, and this is the first time I know of when a 10- and a 12-year-old kidnapped a 1-year-old," said police Capt. Dean Grassino. "It definitely ranks up there with the unusual crimes."

The siblings, who were not identified because of their ages, are accused of sneaking into Wells' home at about 5:30 a.m., taking Brandon and leaving a ransom note.

"If you want to see your son again then you won't call police and report him missing and you will leave $200,000 on the sofa tonight and we will return your son back safe," the note read, according to police.

The note was signed, "the kidnappers."

The plan began to unravel when the girls' mother saw them with the child, police said. They told their mother they had found the boy on the corner, police said.

As girls' mother tried to find Sheila Wells' telephone number, the 12-year-old returned to Wells' residence and told her it was the younger sister who was responsible for the abduction, Grassino said.

Wells immediately retrieved her child from the girls' home and police were called, Grassino said.

Wells said she knew the girls and had banned the 10-year-old girl from her home a few weeks ago, but did not say why.

The girls appeared in Garfield County District Court on Thursday afternoon and were taken to Community Intervention Center for juveniles. They have not been formally charged.

"I know they're so young, but they need to learn from their mistakes," Wells said.

:biggrin: :blink: :dude:

How did she get the car? Did someone give her the keys? Did she steal it? Why are so many of these wack jobs from Florida?

Florida DOES seem to have their fair share of Whackos. By the way, aren't YOU from Florida, UH?........ :dude:

I am actually a native - an increasingly rare occurence - these wackos must be part of the thousands that move to Florida every day. :biggrin:

No matter where you go, you can be certain that each place has their quota of Whack-Jobs living there.

The bumper sticker that says, "Your village called. They're missing their idiot" seems to apply everywhere.

No matter where you go, you can be certain that each place has their quota of Whack-Jobs living there.

The bumper sticker that says, "Your village called. They're missing their idiot" seems to apply everywhere.

Idiots are one thing. Dangerous, self absorbed, imoral idiots are another matter. I also have to wonder, as I often do at work at the library, where are YOUR parents!!!! (And what, if anything, are some parents teaching their children???) :dude:

Alas, Kor should have no problem keeping this thread going - forever! :biggrin:

Boy, 10, Gets Locked in Store's Gun Safe

AP

Posted: 2007-08-14 11:34:41

WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) - Gun safes are supposed to keep children out, but a 10-year-old boy managed to lock himself in.

Daniel Jancura and two other boys were playing with a safe on display at a Sam's Club on Monday when he became trapped inside. It was at least 15 minutes before firefighters and store employees could get him out.

"I was pretty scared," the Rutland boy said. "It was hot."

Daniel's mother, Laura Jancura, had brought him, his older brother and a cousin on a shopping outing. The boys came across the safe - which is 5 feet tall, 30 inches wide and 22 inches deep - while she wasn't looking.

Playing with the key pad on the lock, they somehow managed to open the door. Daniel crawled inside and the door locked behind him.

His mother said at first she couldn't believe what had happened.

"My back was turned for five minutes," she said.

Deputy Fire Chief John F. Sullivan said officials were prepared to force open the safe if necessary, but store employees were able to get an override code from the manufacturer.

Slowing down things, however, was a security feature that locks the key pad for at least 5 minutes so no new code could be entered.

Boy, 7, Takes Car Out for Spin, Crashes

AP

Posted: 2007-10-30 22:30:06

LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. (AP) - He could barely reach the pedal, but one 7-year-old boy managed to take the family car out for a spin in his Lehigh Acres neighborhood.

A Florida Highway Patrol spokesman says John Vega took the keys to the car, drove it out of his driveway and crashed into several trees and a mailbox along the way.

Vega is being treated at Lee Memorial Hospital for minor injuries.

In all, authorities say the boy drove about 200 feet from start to finish.

<_<

Boy Hires Hitman to Kill Parents After Losing His PlayStation Priviledges

Posted Nov 6th 2007 3:27PM by Terrence O'Brien

Filed under: Video Games

Saying this makes us feel a bit old but: What the hell is wrong with kids these days? It used to be that youthful acts of rebellion involved a piercing or running off for a day -- not hiring a hit man to murder your parents.

16 year-old Cory Ryder was grounded from playing his PlayStation or watching TV for weeks due to his inability to do basic things like not steal, go to school, and avoid getting arrested. After stealing $45 from his sister and getting into a heated argument with his parents, he was kicked out of his house, but not with out first threatening to have his family killed.

His mother tipped off the police, who sent out an undercover agent to pose as a hitman. Cory offered the officer his father's truck as payment and is quoted as saying, "Two bullets is all it takes." He is now in custody awaiting trial in a Maryland court.

:nono:

I read about that one, he tryed to enlist the woman of who's house he was staying in. First he asked her if she would help then when she said no he then asked her if she knew anyone who was a hit man and would help. He now expresses sorrow and hopes his parents wont hold it against him and would allow him back home after he gets out. Because he is Really Sorry and regrets that his emotions got the better of him. :dude::nono::dude: His neigbors are saying they dont want him around because if he will do this to his parents what is he able to do to them, and the lady he was staying with and he asked for help is concerdering moving because she would not help and turned him in.

Man Allegedly Sets Cash on Fire Near Dad

AP

Posted: 2008-01-10 21:12:49

WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) - A man is in custody after police say he set fire to two $10 bills in his elderly father's presence. Authorities said Robert Allen Broderson, 53, of Waterloo, was arguing with his 98-year-old father over the older man's retirement and stock funds Wednesday night.

Broderson got the two bills from his father, then set them on fire and flung them in the air, saying money didn't mean anything to him, court records show. Broderson then extinguished the bills at his father request.

Officials said the father is on oxygen and his air tube was on the table next to him during the incident.

Broderson faces several charges including, reckless use of fire, second-degree harassment, interference and possession of marijuana.

What a good son....... :laugh:

That's what I call really getting fired up about finances ...

I cant believe he'd do that with the oxygen air tube nearby! :clap::laugh: