Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor: Fans Vs. Favorites

Has anyone been keeping up with Survivor? I'm not sure that I'm really into the whole "Fans vs. Favorites" concept, to me the "favorites" are just losers from past years and weren't really anyone's "favorites" and some of them act like Survivor belongs to them and these "Fans" have no business even being there.

I've basically enjoyed the season so far, well maybe not "enjoyed" but I've been entertained by it.

Anyone else watching it?

Amy, I know you're watching it. What's your thoughts on it?

http://www.greatest-moviesofalltime.com/

I can honestly say that I have never watched a single episode of "Survivor"

You should, it's pretty interesting to watch the interactions. Of course it's heavily edited to tell a "story" but I find it interesting. Of course, don't watch any this season because it's not the best of seasons.

I'd actually suggest getting some past seasons and watching from that first (if you have any interest at all).

I'm enjoying this season more than you are. I was glad to see some of the "favorites" come back. Although a majority of them weren't my favorites. I am happy to see Ozzy doing so well. I'm hoping for him to win the season, James would be my second choice.

I'm enjoying this season more than you are. I was glad to see some of the "favorites" come back. Although a majority of them weren't my favorites. I am happy to see Ozzy doing so well. I'm hoping for him to win the season, James would be my second choice.

Well, I don't know who will win but I already know who isn't going to win.

I felt sorry for Ami the other day, but in general didn't really like her and was glad to see her go.

I felt sorry for Ami the other day, but in general didn't really like her and was glad to see her go.

What made you feel sorry for her?

The whole thing of her saying that she finally felt like she was "part of the team" and that she belonged and then later that day that gave her the axe lol.

The whole thing of her saying that she finally felt like she was "part of the team" and that she belonged and then later that day that gave her the axe lol.

Did it hurt when you fell on your head? She deserved to leave.

I agree, she did. That doesn't mean that there can't be a small amount of compassion lol. Don't get me wrong though, I wanted her to go and was glad when I found out a couple weeks ago that she'd be leaving in this episode.

I want the rest of the "favorites" to go as well, I don't like any of them other than James and Johnathan and of course Johnathan is already gone.

I agree, she did. That doesn't mean that there can't be a small amount of compassion lol. Don't get me wrong though, I wanted her to go and was glad when I found out a couple weeks ago that she'd be leaving in this episode.

I want the rest of the "favorites" to go as well, I don't like any of them other than James and Johnathan and of course Johnathan is already gone.

So what did you think of the fake immunity idol being revealed. I loved Ozzy's reaction.

So what did you think of the fake immunity idol being revealed. I loved Ozzy's reaction.

I expected it, and I knew who was going home so it wasn't big a surprise to me. Just don't be too surprised if/when Ozzy goes pretty soon himself.

I expected it, and I knew who was going home so it wasn't big a surprise to me. Just don't be too surprised if/when Ozzy goes pretty soon himself.

Say it ain't so!

Say it ain't so!

Ok, I'll say it... :laugh:

I'm so disappointed. I don't think I have the will to watch anymore.

He wasn't going to win anyway, he'd have had to win all the immunities to win. He was just an idiot not us use the idol, he should have known that once it was known that he had it they'd be gunning for him.

Now you know if a "fan" makes it to the final 3 there's at least 2 "favorites" that will likely vote for them because the other "favorites" betrayed them.

Yes, You'll have to highlight below to see it though.

James won't win and though I don't know this for sure I think Jason will be gone next week

That didn't console me at all!

It's just a prediction though, the spoilers don't really suggest how well or poorly he did other than that he made the merge. He very well could win, I'm just guessing based on what people "should" do and that's get rid of the strongest threats.

That didn't console me at all!

It's just a prediction though, the spoilers don't really suggest how well or poorly he did other than that he made the merge. He very well could win, I'm just guessing based on what people "should" do and that's get rid of the strongest threats.

Who would you like to see win it?

THe same person (that's left) that you would, I really think he'll get voted out though. He seems like a really good guy though and I'll be pulling for him.

THe same person (that's left) that you would, I really think he'll get voted out though. He seems like a really good guy though and I'll be pulling for him.

I still can't determine who was the bigger idiot the other night, Ozzie for thinking he was safe or Jason for trusting the words of 8 other hungry players. I don't like Jason or Erik so I hope they both leave soon.

Easy, Ozzie for thinking he was safe.

Here's some video you'll probably find interesting... I'll post them in order:

What was Ozzy thinking by picking up that snake???? I don't think he has a brain in his head. Really interesting videos to watch, though. Thanks for posting them.

Yeah, I wouldn't have picked it up. I wouldn't have been scared of it but I'd just have chopped it into a few pieces and went back inside to get something to eat lol.