Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

What did you eat for dinner?

My leftovers from lunch yesterday. BBQ shredded chicken, mac & cheese & cole slaw from Winn Dixie's deli. I have gotten the hang ofmaking homemade pulled pork & beef, I gotta try to make pulled/shredded chicken or turkey one day! :congrats:

Dont know what Im doing for dinner tonight yet because Mom & I have to drive to pick my brother up from the airport, since he is returning from CA. Hoping either the airport has decent food, or we get something on the way there.

A spinach salad with raw broccoli, mushrooms, sprouts, Parmesan cheese, grape tomatoes and shredded carrots dressed with red wine vinegar and olive oil.

Butter noodles and Beef, mashed potatoes, & green beans. Later for desert - Strawberry Pie!

Pork chops (cooked in olive oil with basil, oregano, onions, & garlic), and spinach.

A KFC Double Down sandwich. That's that sandwich that KFC took some flack for but I don't know why.

Basicly it is a bacon cheese sandwich only with two deep fried chicken breasts instead of a bun. It's really good. It is supposedly unhealthy but I think people just make a big deal about it not having a bun. If they simply took one of those breasts and the bacon and cheese and put it in a bun people wouldn't have a problem with it. In fact there is a sandwich like that. So I don't know why the extra breast is such a big deal.

Anyway, it is THE sandwich for people who like breasts more than buns. The breasts are pretty big too, but not so big that you can't put both breasts in your mouth at the same time.