Sign in to follow this  
master_q

This Week (and possibly next) . . . .

I’m going to be on and off this week (possibly next also) because I have lots of other projects and things I have to do. I am not going to have time to host the trivia, but I still want the trivia to continue. So everyone is going to have the honor and privilege to have a guest host, Alterego.

So welcome Alterego everyone!

And please be easy on him (lol).

It is also possible that he might host the trivia (at the most) for two weeks and not just one. Please be aware of this.

So again let’s welcome Alterego!

(The Chat Room Scores will up inputted into this at a later date)

Also, I know Alterego is a participant of ST trivia and because he is going to be so kind to host the trivia I will give him some extra bonus points

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Does this mean that AE will be posting questions? Also, should we send our answers for the week to AE?

Thankyou, AE, for hosting trivia while Master_Q is away.

Thank you Trivia players for the warm welcome! :laugh: And thank you MQ for entrusting me with this task.

Here are the plans so far: this coming Friday I will have 5 (five) [PERHAPS more] questions to post. After I post them, all the same rules as before will apply with this one exception;

send your answers to me as opposed to sending them to MQ.

All other rules such as and especially relating to making sure it is clear to me which question (s) your answer (s) apply to are important to insure your answers are not disqualified.

If you have any questions please post them here. Keep on Trekking! :laugh:

I see now that I dont have the luxury of waiting till this Friday so I will begin posting questions I have come up with so far. Good luck!

You're welcome and thanks to all who have participated, I've been swamped with response's and have gained a greater respect for MQ and his efforts with this feature of STARTREKFANS.

When I agreed to do it I had an idea which I thought would make it very easy, I planned on contacting the other admins for question ideas but that did not pan out the way I thought it would so I had to come up with the first five on my own.

As soon as the last of the first five were posted another admin did reply to my plea for help :bow: with some excellent questions, one of which I have chosen to become question number 200 worth 15 points! Be sure to look for that one come this Friday.

Again, I would like to thank Alterego for his hard work as our guest host of StarTrekFans.net’s Official Star Trek Trivia. I hope everyone was easy on him (lol).

------------------

I know some have been complaining to me about scores and ranks, but I’m going to be updating the scores ASAP. The rank showing in your profiles also will be updated . . .

I will also work on adding up all the points that were made in the most recent chat room session and include them in this up coming update. Please be patient.

At the moment I’m not sure if I will host trivia in the chat room tomorrow or not.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com