Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

The Trekkie Test

The Trekkie Test

Your Test Scores

trekkiness: 143

The Trekkie Test scores me as a Commander.

What does it mean?

You know Trek, and you love it. You may not dress up in uniform every day, but you're dedicated to your series, or two, and happy with being entertained by it.

My Test Scores :batman:

trekkiness: 143

What does it mean?

You know Trek, and you love it. You may not dress up in uniform every day, but you're dedicated to your series, or two, and happy with being entertained by it.

trekkiness: 128

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Commander

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

Your Test Scores

trekkiness: 146

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 116

The Trekkie Test

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 150

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

You are a Trekkie, through and through! You know the series, the movies, the literature, the science, and you are proud of it! You are probably saving up to buy your own starship! You are part of a vast community of Trekkies, and you're loving it! Congratulations!

... What???

trekkiness: 108

The Trekkie Test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

You are a Trekkie, through and through! You know the series, the movies, the literature, the science, and you are proud of it! You are probably saving up to buy your own starship! You are part of a vast community of Trekkies, and you're loving it! Congratulations!

... What???

Whoa! :batman: Congratulations Captain Picard!

trekkiness: 145

The Trekkie Test

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 169

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 146

The Trekkie Test

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 169

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

Wow! Impressive score, congratulations!

Your Test Scores

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

Edited by WishfireOmega

trekkiness: 133

The Trekkie Test

That was an interesting test. It killed a few minutes at least in 3rd hour.

I am still the baby around here!!!

trekkiness: 101

The Trekkie Test

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 114

The Trekkie Test

What does it mean?

im a commander

trekkiness: 124

The Trekkie Test ranks me as a Commander

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 111

The Trekkie Test

What does it mean?

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

trekkiness: 162

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

:superhappy:

Who cares as long as we love Terk!!!

Trek!!!

Edited by Cara

I wonder if there's a rank above captain... *attempts*

EDIT:

I basically changed the things I can't change by looking something up (the ones about how many conventions you've been to, etc.) and I got this:

trekkiness: 173

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

Does anyon else have a problem with the 'Which rank is Benjamin Sisko' question? There's two answers for canon ST.

Edited by Eratosthenes

trekkiness: 159

The Trekkie Test

ranks me as a(n) Captain

What does it mean?

lol i took this watching enterprise

Does anyon else have a problem with the 'Which rank is Benjamin Sisko' question? There's two answers for canon ST.

isent he a comander cause he's not on a ship persay