Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Favorite Star Trek Site

Whats your favorite Star Trek website?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Star Trek website?

• Star Trek.com
    • STARTREKFANS.net
    • Star Trek in Sound and Vision
    • STARBASE34
    • Star Trek Fan Club
    • Star Trek The Experience
    • Trek Nation.com

My favorite one used to be Startrek.com. It was the only one I went to at the time. The site is still great if you wanna learn about the upcoming season, or how the do their special effects. Lots of good reading, but I don't read that stuff much anyhow. I wanna be surprised with any upcoming episodes. I started coming here about a month ago, and this has become my favorite site of them all... including the non star trek sites.

I've only participated in the forums of 3 different Trek sites.So far,none have been as nice as STF.N.The official site at startrek.com is a nightmare.I and roguedawg call those forums "The Badlands".I have registered there,but have never went back after my first post generated only accusations by some of the regulars that I was a spammer under a new identity.Nobody actually responded to the Enterprise questions I asked.The other forum I have been to,is dead.Days can go by with no new posts or responses to topics.I still check in there from time-to-time,but rarely have anything to say.

Definately star trek fans.net! This is the best site ever by far!

of course, I haven't been to all of those sites, but stf.net is so awesome that I do't think there could be any site out there thats better. Star trek sound and vision is a pretty cool site, good for pictures and music, but my vote still goes to STF.

although it wsn't an option, bevfank's site, "star trek haven" is also really cool :dude:

I visit most of the listed sites but I think everyone could guess which one got my vote.  :laugh:

Stardate:213663.9

Yep i can guess.You voted for startrek.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL :laugh:

Seriously though this is my favorite Star Trek site.Stinsv comes in second and Star Trek Haven comes in third.

The official site at startrek.com is a nightmare.I and roguedawg call those forums "The Badlands".

The badlands.I like that :lol:

Startrekfans.net :laugh:

What else could I pick...

But Star Trek In Sound And Vision is my fave site for getting cool media staff :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

STFANS BABY!!!

Then Star Trek Haven, then ST in SV. Those are the only sites I visit. I haven't even heard of the rest of them. Lol. I'm not a big trek-site guy 'cept for those 3 sites.

Edited by bysty

This one, of course :)

But, I like ST.com for the episode guides when I get mixed up with the seasons.

That what will do watching all the shows in reruns :bow:

Well not a hard choice there then, StarTrekFans.net the one and only! :) B) B) :bow:;)

I do have to say this is the BEST Star Trek website I have ever seen!

I voted StarTrekFans.Net. B)

Click for Spoiler:

But Star Trek Norge (a Norwegian site) is equally good. I call myself for 3 of 7 there too, he he. :) Address to Star Trek Norge is www.startreknorge.com if you wants to check in.

:bow:

I voted StarTrekFans.Net.  B)

Click for Spoiler:

But Star Trek Norge (a Norwegian site) is equally good. I call myself for 3 of 7 there too, he he. :)  Address to Star Trek Norge is www.startreknorge.com if you wants to check in.

I've seen that site in my admin stats and always wondered where it was (since I couldn't read the language lol).

I voted StarTrekFans.Net.  :)

Click for Spoiler:

But Star Trek Norge (a Norwegian site) is equally good. I call myself for 3 of 7 there too, he he. B)  Address to Star Trek Norge is www.startreknorge.com if you wants to check in.

I've seen that site in my admin stats and always wondered where it was (since I couldn't read the language lol).

Well, now you know it's in Norway. Yes, the language is Norwegian on that site, but what do you think about Star Trek Norge? B)

;)

It's a great looking site, I wish I spoke the language so I could explore it more then just looking.

Nice you think it's a great looking site. Did you see my name (3 of 7) on that site while you were looking? :)

Edited by 3 of 7

It's a great looking site, I wish I spoke the language so I could explore it more then just looking.

Nice you think it's a great looking site. Did you see my name (3 of 7) on that site while you were looking? :bow:

:)

I didn't at first, since almost nothing is in English it's confusing when I look at the words. Especially since there are letters in it that aren't in the English alphabet but I did a little further looking and I did find you. I registered on the board though I won't be able to post or read anything lol. Be sure to post a "hello" on my behalf and let everyone know that I really like how the site looks even though I can't read anything lol.

Nice you think it's a great looking site. Did you see my name (3 of 7) on that site while you were looking? :)

B)

I didn't at first, since almost nothing is in English it's confusing when I look at the words. Especially since there are letters in it that aren't in the English alphabet but I did a little further looking and I did find you. I registered on the board though I won't be able to post or read anything lol. Be sure to post a "hello" on my behalf and let everyone know that I really like how the site looks even though I can't read anything lol.

Ok, I will do that. ;):bow:

B)

Ok, right after I posted the last post in this thread, I posted a hello from Vabeachguy to Star Trek Norge. ^_^ I got one answer that said that I could teach him Norwegian. ^_^

So, Vabeachguy, do you want to learn Norwegian? I was also told to mention to you about Freetranslation. :hug:

:lol:

Ok, right after I posted the last post in this thread, I posted a hello from Vabeachguy to Star Trek Norge.  ^_^  I got one answer that said that I could teach him Norwegian.  ^_^

So, Vabeachguy, do you want to learn Norwegian? I was also told to mention to you about Freetranslation.  :hug:

:lol:

I wish I could learn another language, the only languages I know other then English are computer languages for programming lol.

I have been to a couple of translation sites before and I think Freetranslation was one of them, I hadn't thought of using one for the site though. I'll have to do that.

As it is right now though I must get some sleep, I've been awake for about 35 to 40 hours and I'm surprised I've made it this far lol.