Sign in to follow this  
Crazy-Trek-Kitten

Ric Flair

Ok maybe I missed a few or more episodes of raw. But from the past month or so it has been lose and you retire... :jem'hadar: WTF?! Is I have to say. I mean I feel that they have desimated over the past few years with a few expections. The Nature Boys great 35 plus career. I mean yeah of course he is getting older I mean who isn't? But anyway. I think they are going to retire him at Wrestlemania. Infact if i where a betting person I would bet on it. And I know they are trying to send him off good but I just think they have lost there touch I guess. And I don't like it and I have said my peace. :assimilated:

Ric Flair will win until Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania, he will have the match of his life but lose at the last second. Thats the plan for the storyline. I would have preferred he win the belt one more time and then retire with the belt as champion.

How old is he anyways? Almost 60?

Maybe it's time to step off?

I can only hope that I am in as good a shape as Ric Flair when I'm his age.

Ric Flair will win until Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania, he will have the match of his life but lose at the last second. Thats the plan for the storyline. I would have preferred he win the belt one more time and then retire with the belt as champion.

You wouldn't have put it better :cloud9: I miss him wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh