Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

Censored, or Spolied?

Do you close your eyes, and plug your ears in fear of seeing anything of a new episode of Enterprise?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you close your eyes, and plug your ears in fear of seeing anything of a new episode of Enterprise?

• YES, I want to be surprised... I censor myself
    • NO, I like to be informed... I spoil myself
    • Sometimes... I spoil myself in moderation only
    • LOL, I do that with everyshow I watch!

I dislike knowing what will happen in the next episode. Do you? Actually, when I went to see Nemesis I had no clue what I would see. I was hopeing throughout the whole movie that I'd see Commander Sela!

I would much rather be surprised about Enterprise's upcoming season..Doesn't make sense to me to know ahead of time what is going to happen....I too didn't know anything about Nemesis until I saw it in the Movie Theatre..

Stardate:213652.1

A little of both I guess.I listen to some of it.But not much

spoiled, im an aussie with little to no contacts, whatever i here, its usually 6 months before i see the action!

Though I am not exactly a fan of Enterprise...I would personally avoid trying to find out what goes on a head of time... It's kind of like knowing what your birthday presents are ahead of time...spoils the surprise and fun of it all.

I liked reading the interviews for TNG and the TNG movies, but....I was real upset when the spoiler for the end of the movie was in an intervie with Brent Spiner. True it was blanked out, but part of the regular interview was in the spoiler area too so I selected the area to finish the last sentence of the non-spoiler part....and too late I got a glimpse of what the end of the movie was going to be and, well....after my complete angry hissy fit, I prayed until the movie came out that his death was just bull, to throw people off(but, it was not...unfortunately)

But other than that one goof up..I try to avoid spoilers.

Sometimes... I spoil myself in moderation only. A well written spoiler can increase my anticipation and give me food for thought while I'm waiting.

:bow:

No, I like to be informed. I spoil myself when it comes to the next Enterprise episode. I can hardly wait. I am hooked on this show. I love it. :)

I don't mind seeing any clips before hand,if I do then hopefully they are good and I'll look forward to seeing that episode.

I'd prefer to be surprised but if i get any info on it i'me not really bothered. I wont lock myself in my room in fear someone will tell me what happends honest :lol: :lol:

:lol:

i censor myself. i love to be surprised. i never look at spoilers for anything, because it could ruin the excitement once it comes up. (someone kind of ruined nemesis for me by saying that someone dies. i wanted it to be a surprise!)

I liked to check things out in moderation. I'll go to st.com to see the short synopsis they have for the next episode but other than that I try to stay away.

Our stupid local station that shows Enterprise pre-empted it last week so I haven't seen Extinction yet (thank god my mother gets Space and is taping it for me tonight) so I haven't gone near the Enterprise forum since Tuesday.