Sign in to follow this  
Dabo Queen

Showing love for my Betazoids!

Had to show some love for the two most fabulous ladies in Star Trek (both of whom happen to be Betazoids)- Deanna and Lwaxana Troi!!! :huh:

I also liked Suiter (the schizo Betazoid on Voyager); but that may or may not be because Brad Dourif is in my top 500 Most Awesome Humans Ever. :(

Who else loves the TRUE know-it-alls of Star Trek?

Betazoids must be truly evolved beings. They can't lie about anything or hide their feelings because everyone would know. I don't know how Deanna's father lived with a full Betazoid. Human's can't work that way.

Lwaxana Troi is one of my favorite TNG guest characters, actually. I love how she always 'hunts' my poor Jean-Luc. :huh: And Deanna is great as well. (And good-looking. :blush 2: )

Yaaaaaaayyyyy! More Betazoid lovers!

And yeah Kor...I don't think I could live w/a Betazoid either...screwing one, however... :blush 2:

Yaaaaaaayyyyy! More Betazoid lovers!

And yeah Kor...I don't think I could live w/a Betazoid either...screwing one, however... :blush 2:

I know what you mean. Growing up, Troi and I spent many a night together...........in my dreams!...... :huh:

Sorry, I happen to think Lwaxana Troi is THE single most annoying Star Trek character ever. Played wonderfully by Majel, but I can't stand the character.

It's cool...I think Lwaxana is a GODDESS, though. :huh:

Sorry, I happen to think Lwaxana Troi is THE single most annoying Star Trek character ever. Played wonderfully by Majel, but I can't stand the character.

It's cool...I think Lwaxana is a GODDESS, though. :lol:

So does she... that's half my problem with her. :laugh:

I'm sure I would be slapped by every woman in a hundred mile radius if I were to visit Betazed.

I'm pretty sure we all would. I couldn't function on a planet like that. Somethings really are best kept private. It's essential for preserving harmony.

It is probably easier to tune out men's minds. "I want a beer and I want to see something naked." probably gets boring after a while.

I think I would change beer to (diet coke) and something to (a woman) lol