Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Bashir, Julian Bashir...

Julian Bashir is my favorite DS9 character. I love the episodes where he literally lets his hair down on the holodeck. Nice work, VBG!! :dude:

That's great VBG!

Why do I find it so reassuring to know that there is still Dom Perignon in the 24th century. :dude:

nice. that was awesome. where is it the rm file? id like to save that to my hard-drive. (by the way, my friend LOVED the movie with the Cheers song on it.)

Stardate:213644.9

Another nice work produced by VBG!From now on when u make a video could you put the .rm file on as well as the .ram file?I like saving them to my hard drive so i can watch them whenever i want

Stardate:213644.9

Another nice work produced by VBG!From now on when u make a video could you put the .rm file on as well as the .ram file?I like saving them to my hard drive so i can watch them whenever i want

Sure thing, but if ever I forget (Or if ever you find a ram file elsewhere) all you have to do is save the .ram file (which is really small) then once you have it saved oon your computer right click on it and open it with Notepad or Wordpad. All a .ram file is is a Real Media link to the .RM file so when the .ram file opens in the Notepad (or Wordpad) you will see the URL for the .RM file in it.

I hope this made sense... lol

Guest Guest

Great work,VBG.Too bad DS9 didn't spoof Austin Powers.I would've loved to see which cast member played Fat Bastard....or Mini-Me. :spock:

Hey!  Very cute video!:laugh:

So ah...when are you going to make one of Data?:blink:

I need a song to inspire me in a certain direction. If I hear a "Data" type song you can rest assured I'll make one, besides there is one that has a good deal of Data in it.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=9854

Dude....:hug: I have the perfect song: Love Machine!:hug: