Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

Did IT happen?

I believe he did. THey were infected with some sort of mind-virus, but Data and Tasha did, to quote a fmr. President of the United States, "Have Sexual Relations"

They had sex during "The Naked Now" under the influence of a virus similar to that of the Psi 2000 virus seen in "The Naked Time" (TOS). The virus mimics the effects of intoxication. Geordi was initially infected on the derelict U.S.S. Tsiolkovsky and later passed the infection to Yar. Yar then had sex with Data and passed it on to him.

Yar died less than a year later on the surface of Vagra II, where she was murdered by Armus.

I think it did happen. That's what I think made Data think would make the Borg Queen think he would give in.

I think it did happen. That's what I think made Data think would make the Borg Queen think he would give in.

Well, now that you mention that Data says that he hasn't used his skills for 8 years 7 months 16 days 4 minutes etc (I looked that up). And that is early 2373, so 8 years prior probably was 2364 ( 8 years prior to 2372) which is when the Naked Now takes place. So, based on that Data most likely had sex with Yar.

Well, now that you mention that Data says that he hasn't used his skills for 8 years 7 months 16 days 4 minutes etc (I looked that up). And that is early 2373, so 8 years prior probably was 2364 ( 8 years prior to 2372) which is when the Naked Now takes place. So, based on that Data most likely had sex with Yar.

Data testified under oath in The Measure of a Man that he and Yar had been intimate so yes he and Tasha did have sex.

I still don't think the Borg Queen and Data could have sex because I don't think the Borg Queen's body was capable of it.

Data testified under oath in The Measure of a Man that he and Yar had been intimate so yes he and Tasha did have sex.

I still don't think the Borg Queen and Data could have sex because I don't think the Borg Queen's body was capable of it.

Yeah, that's a pretty good point. It did not appear as if the Borg Queen was "fully-equipped".

I too don't think it went beyond the kiss. The tease is greater torment than the act. I don't know where the act of intimacy would have taken place - not in Engineering - Data's modesty program wouldn't have allowed that.

Don't be too sure. Remember, Data only got the modesty program after the colonists objected to an anatomically correct android walking around in the buff.

There were several times in Trek where Data's subroutines were turned on and off against his will or without his knowledge. This is just another subroutine.