Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Son of Kor

Son of Kor

sonofkorhe6.png

This is me, sitting in the tiny washroom I converted into a computer room/reading room in my home. Think I took the picture last June. Still look just as ugly, though. All I need are some cranial ridges (and the hair I had as a younger man) and I'd look just like dad. :hug:

we actually have a kor here. and he has a son! could get confusing, but welcome to the board and hope you keep posting like you have been

we actually have a kor here. and he has a son! could get confusing, but welcome to the board and hope you keep posting like you have been

Oh shoot. I didn't know that. Should I pick a different user name? It's no problem.

Welcome Son of Kor! :hug: Keep up the posting! And don't change the name! Kor and and a little Konfussion kan be fun.

Well......my secret illegitimate son has finally made his appearance.......however.....I want it known that he looks NOTHING like me!....... :hug: .........he looks like his mother............I was REALLY drunk that night..... :hug:

Seriously, welcome my son.....and don't change your name. There can never be enough KOR on this board..... :hug:

Well......my secret illegitimate son has finally made his appearance.......however.....I want it known that he looks NOTHING like me!....... :hug: .........he looks like his mother............I was REALLY drunk that night..... :bow:

Seriously, welcome my son.....and don't change your name. There can never be enough KOR on this board..... :hug:

:hug:

Well......my secret illegitimate son has finally made his appearance.......however.....I want it known that he looks NOTHING like me!....... :hug: .........he looks like his mother............I was REALLY drunk that night..... :bow:

He looks like you or I could be his father. :hug:

:hug: Thanks.

Welcome, illegitimate Son of Kor. I'm sure you'll be expecting an inheritance of something. :)

Absolutely. Do you have any idea how wealthy the House of Kor is?

Shoot. Wonder if it's too late to become "Son of Koloth"? :)

megm9.png

Current Pic of me.

The House of Koloth?.....Those guys are Wusses!....We beat them every year at the annual targ wrestling championships!......Stick with the number one House, kid!... :)