Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Thief Manages To Lift About 350 Bras

Thief Manages to Lift About 350 Bras

AP

Posted: 2007-09-26 16:08:03

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) - A thief with a hankering for sexy undergarments slipped off with hundreds of bras from a Victoria's Secret store in broad daylight.

Police in Flagstaff say they're taking a close look at how the thief managed to take off with about 350 bras while the store was open. The anti-theft tags hooked on the bras did not trigger a store alarm.

The theft from the store at the Flagstaff Mall on Sunday was not captured by surveillance cameras, police said. They suspect the items may be resold, and are monitoring Internet auction sites.

The bras are worth an estimated $15,000.

Thats a pretty neat trick! How did you do it, Van Roy?........ :nono:

AP

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) - A thief with a hankering for sexy undergarments slipped off with hundreds of bras from a Victoria's Secret store in broad daylight.

Police in Flagstaff say they're taking a close look at how the thief managed to take off with about 350 bras while the store was open. The anti-theft tags hooked on the bras did not trigger a store alarm.

The theft from the store at the Flagstaff Mall on Sunday was not captured by surveillance cameras, police said. They suspect the items may be resold, and are monitoring Internet auction sites.

You expect me to tell you ALL my secrets?

Really, this time it wasn't me. I haven't gone near Victoria's Secret since they stoped carrying children's sizes.

Personally I can't see the utility of spending all that money on undergarments when you just end up naked anyway.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

We don't need to know all of your secrets, Van.

Just put them back and there will be no questions asked. :nono:

next story we will see is "man arrested trying to break back in to underwear shop, says cop friend on internet told him ' no questions will be asked'"

AP

Really, this time it wasn't me. I haven't gone near Victoria's Secret since they stoped carrying children's sizes.

Personally I can't see the utility of spending all that money on undergarments when you just end up naked anyway.

Children's sizes?!

Seriously Van Roy, this is what I come back to? You calling yourself a pedophile? Glad you've learned to admit it. haha.

AP

Thats a pretty neat trick! How did you do it, Van Roy?........ :P

Children's sizes?!

Seriously Van Roy, this is what I come back to? You calling yourself a pedophile? Glad you've learned to admit it. haha.

Well....Van has finally faced the fact that adult women don't go for him.......... :nono:

Hey Van!!!!!! When are you breaking in to steal the matching panties?

"Panties aren't the greatest thing in the world, but they're next to it." Jerry "The King" Lawler

The quote makes me think of Van, LOL :nono: